guys what are your experiences with cadaan girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only been with 2 white girls. They were alright. I think most somali guys put them on a high pedestal, viewing them as optimal sexual partner. So they do get a lot of attention, but I don't think they're all that.

Only been with 2 white girls. They were alright. I think most somali guys put them on a high pedestal, viewing them as optimal sexual partner. So they do get a lot of attention, but I don't think they're all that.

Nah man, no way. Somali guys are probably of the few groups that don't rate cadaan women to the extent others do. Now Arab girls... arab girls are put on a pedestal

Nah man, no way. Somali guys are probably of the few groups that don't rate cadaan women to the extent others do. Now Arab girls... arab girls are put on a pedestal
Can't lie tho. Arab girls are nicee, but you're certi to get about 8 of her brothers on you lol.

You like the mixed AA ones? Like la la anthony
screen-shot-2017-01-24-at-10-43-25-pm.png

LaLa-Anthony_photshoot_thejasminebrand.jpg
LALA is soo fine, i would not pull out

you can bang them in their room while their parents are downstairs watching tv, the parents don't give any f*ck.
They dont get jealous, they are good kk(knullkompis)
i love this, i remember a few back i toke this pretty cadaan girl to her house and her mother welcomed me and was in fact excited about me banging her DAUGHTER, SHE WANT SOME DICK FOR HER DAUGHTER looooool IT WAS A GREAT TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending