Guys that use the word

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I rescinded my membership. I don't speak like them if I am not around them. Ma fahantay? ;)
lmao I wonder how you sound when you adopt a new dialect.
what dialect is that mise waa iska random and it sounds nothing like existing ones?

mrlog

VIP
Once at this maqaaxi the waitress brought me Cadeys when I specifically ordered Bigeys.
She started to front, I then said ' Yareey dhageyso muran dooni meyno, oradoo shaah bigeys inoo keen'.

Moral of the story, Naagi Nin aan canaanan Nin ma moodo.

:gaasdrink:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
We got southern girls out here fetishizing us reer waqooyi men for our accents though. :siilaanyosmile:

I think it is a good combination personally. There is nothing better than a southern accent on a woman :wow:
There is a difference between funny and sexy, waqooyi accent is funny not sexy. I just can't picture that accent in a sexy way :tacky:

Gambar

VIP
lmao I wonder how you sound when you adopt a new dialect.
what dialect is that mise waa iska random and it sounds nothing like existing ones?
My dad speaks in a reer Xamar accent, therefore I know how to do that accent. That is my default. ;)

There is a difference between funny and sexy, waqooyi accent is funny not sexy. I just can't picture that accent in a sexy way :tacky:

Nayaa kaleey iina keen sariirta. That's their idea of romance.

Gambar

VIP
Once at this maqaaxi the waitress brought me Cadeys when I specifically ordered Bigeys.
She started to front, I then said ' Yareey dhageyso muran dooni meyno, oradoo shaah bigeys inoo keen'.

Moral of the story, Naagi Nin aan canaanan Nin ma moodo.

:gaasdrink:
Omg yareey is so condescending. I think if I was her I would've came back with a skoobo and bashed your head with it. Yareey kulaha. :kodaksmiley:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
it is pretty common actually. nayaa is a reer waqooyi word. apparently if a northern chick isn't called nayaa, she suspects something is up and she isn't loved. :farmajoyaab:
Reer konfur women would tell you "Naa ha idhihin naarta gale" if you call them naaya:wow1:

mrlog

VIP
Omg yareey is so condescending. I think if I was her I would've came back with a skoobo and bashed your head with it. Yareey kulaha. :kodaksmiley:

Waa caadi couse after the meal we gave her a decent tip.
Thinkin bout it now wat if she put calyo in my shaah?
:dwill:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The awkward moment when you tell your husband don't call me nayaa, I'm not your nag, and he says nayaa you're my wife, and you slap him then realize this is your destiny, to fight and make up for the next 50 years inshallah :ileycry::farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending