Guys that use the word

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think abaayo is more of a cringe than nayaa.
I use neither but if I had to, i'd call her nayaa anyday of the week over abaayo.:susp:
also gacaliso and macaanto:westbrookwtf: gacaliso comes number one as the most cringe 'romantic' word in the language.

Jeesto

VIP
Is qabooji
116183-NAYAlarge.jpg

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Guys act that way to girls they deem aren't "marriage material" or "only for fun". They'd never say that to the mother of their kids.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I use neither but if I had to, i'd call her nayaa anyday of the week over abaayo.:susp:
also gacaliso and macaanto:westbrookwtf: gacaliso comes number one as the most cringe 'romantic' word in the language.
I agree about abaayo and macaanto, I know a family that call their brother macaano lol it's just not right. Gacaliso? I have only heard that word hand full of times, it's not that common is it?

I agree about abaayo and macaanto, I know a family that call their brother macaano lol it's just not right. Gacaliso? I have only heard that word hand full of times, it's not that common is it?
it is pretty common actually. nayaa is a reer waqooyi word. apparently if a northern chick isn't called nayaa, she suspects something is up and she isn't loved. :farmajoyaab:

Gambar

VIP
Your ahem HY traits are showing.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Stay away from reer waqooyis then. The rest of us are masakeen who don't use such words!

We got southern girls out here fetishizing us reer waqooyi men for our accents though. :siilaanyosmile:

I think it is a good combination personally. There is nothing better than a southern accent on a woman :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending