Guys put firework in random car

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RichEnoughForGucci didnt I tell you the schools in south don’t teach their students how to read.

@felloff I already said I wasn’t qabilist, I can’t work out if you can’t read properly or just make unnecessary comments.
Schools in south london dont have the necessary funds to run a good proper school. I don't blame the government for not giving them enough lacaag since most south london kids drop out of high school at the age of 14.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Schools in south london dont have the necessary funds to run a good proper school. I don't blame the government for not giving them enough lacaag since most south london kids drop out of high school at the age of 14.

Hmm. Now I understand why he doesn’t like me, he’s just jealous of the proper education I got. Miskeen

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

tottenham is just a franchise of south londons. You lot get shot before entering sixth form.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
deep down u want isaaq . Go dilute your dayeer genes

I heard that HIV was common amongst Iraqi somalis because your men always give it up to all foreign diplomats, in the hopes of becoming independent. Lol I don’t want anything to do with arab bastards such as yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.