Guys put firework in random car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammond

It's never that deep
Update your software then. Seems like you were cussing @Armadillo for a lack of technological skills but you ain’t any better. Smh.
Hey hey that's photoshopping skills there's a huge difference between updating or using a different browser and sticking words on a picture. It's the difference between a 68 IQ and a 69 IQ.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
But when the police stop searches him he cries racism and when the miskeen white natives wanna report his old ass he cries racism this is then future for somalis in Europe either deportation or jail(you know what I mean ....(`^~`^)

Hammond

It's never that deep
But when the police stop searches him he cries racism and when the miskeen white natives wanna report his old ass he cries racism this is then future for somalis in Europe either deportation or jail(you know what I mean ....(`^~`^)
Calm down fam it's not that bad well still be getting the white man's hard earned tax money right?:jaynerd:

Fucking assholes are ruining hard working somalis names in the uk. That katie hopkins has probably caught on to this already if god hasn't killed her yet that is. Smh parents need to start disciplining their children. Read up on what the ira used to do to delinquents and you will realise that this generation has no respect.

:faysalwtf::drakewtf::lawd::kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending