Guys please give me STRENGTH to avoid marriage

with an attitude like that you will be divorced soon after. You need to heal you otherwise you will end up resenting who ever you end up with. 31 is not old specially for a dude.
I agree. I feel bad for my mom because she wants grandkids but I don't think it's a good idea to marry in order to make your parents happy

That's one thing I'm worried about. I get sick of my bestfriends of 15yrs+ after 8hrs and they're some of the most interesting people I know.

Can't imagine having to sit through a mundane coversation about the new recipes she wants to try after a 12hr shift. It's soul-crushing just thinking about it wallahi. "Uhuh, banana bread you say?" lol

View attachment 218455
She’ll probably be tired too. And there are so many things you can talk about and share with your wife. You’ll also request time alone, that’s healthy.

That's one thing I'm worried about. I get sick of my bestfriends of 15yrs+ after 8hrs and they're some of the most interesting people I know.

Can't imagine having to sit through a mundane coversation about the new recipes she wants to try after a 12hr shift. It's soul-crushing just thinking about it wallahi. "Uhuh, banana bread you say?" lol

View attachment 218455
Life changes, perspectives change, what you do changes, and that's life. Life, man. Life.:hmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

View attachment 218455
I'm emotionally unavailable. You need not worry Nak. I might even forget you have a pulse from time to time. And you'll always come 10th. My bad. I hope I'm forgiven for my neglectful behaviour. I also lost all the Abdis I informally adopted on SSpot (many moons ago) due to a custody battle gone wrong. They were all18-35-year-old men that are now wards of the state. Unable to fend for themselves. @The alchemist was one of those boys. Who will tie his shoes now?
Sad Scream GIF

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Personally, I like the idea of marriage but commitment to whole human sounds like to much working

Just hold off from rushing into marriage, you don't sound like you have the right mindset for it.

Don't worry though, soon technology will advance enough for you to be able to have a robot wife.

robot girlfriend.jpg
robot.jpg

Same advice I would give myself: Not everyone's going to get married and/or have kids bro. Better to focus on your self and your Deen. That way, the wives in jannah will be for you and there, you will have all you want and more....

Save your cash, mariage is gonna kill your savings.
I would advise you to get married but times are changing and marriage can sometimes come with more disadvantage than benefits.

I'm emotionally unavailable. You need not worry Nak. I might even forget you have a pulse from time to time. And you'll always come 10th. My bad. I hope I'm forgiven for my neglectful behaviour. I also lost all the Abdis I informally adopted on SSpot (many moons ago) due to a custody battle gone wrong. They were all18-35-year-old men that are now wards of the state. Unable to fend for themselves. @The alchemist was one of those boys. Who will tie his shoes now?
Sad Scream GIF
After seeing my childhood hero get mercilessly cucked and publically humililated by a bald, serpentine lizard-woman, I want all the emotional availability I can get. The clingier, the better lol.
I don't wanna have meltdowns in my 50s and start swinging haymakers at my work colleages over a slight jab at m'lady's dietary choices, before blubber crying in the breakroom like a toddler :heh:

I'm remaining in the state's custody unless I'm promised good boy pats on the head every 5mins, least I end up looking like this;
will-smith-crying-meme.jpg

After seeing my childhood hero get mercilessly cucked and publically humililated by a bald, serpentine lizard-woman, I want all the emotional availability I can get. The clingier, the better lol.
I don't wanna have meltdowns in my 50s and start swinging haymakers at my work colleages over a slight jab at m'lady's dietary choices, before blubber crying in the breakroom like a toddler :heh:

I'm remaining in the state's custody unless I'm promised good boy pats on the head every 5mins, least I end up looking like this;
View attachment 218533
U make the funniest posts

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

View attachment 218533
I'll swat you like a fly if you don't give me space to work, waryaa.
2pac-music-videos-california-love.gif

Also, I need time to recharge. So, attending your OCD-level head pats will take away from my self-care routine and my passion projects (which don't consist of people so don't worry about entanglements).

But I'm prepared to haggle on account of you seeming consistent. I'll give you 2 seconds each week. That's equivalent to two blinks without looking away. Ideally behind plexiglass.
Don't get greedy. :ufdup:

I'll swat you like a fly if you don't give me space to work, waryaa.
2pac-music-videos-california-love.gif

Also, I need time to recharge. So, attending your OCD-level head pats will take away from my self-care routine and my passion projects (which don't consist of people so don't worry about entanglements).

But I'm prepared to haggle on account of you seeming consistent. I'll give you 2 seconds each week. That's equivalent to two blinks without looking away. Ideally behind plexiglass.
Don't get greedy. :ufdup:
The key to good negotiation is knowing when to quit. I'm prepared to counter-offer with a;
  • 5 second handhold in public (gloves may be worn by either party)
  • a closed mouth peck on the cheek on particularly special occassions
  • kind or encouraging words on a by-weekly basis
You know what they say, always ask for more than you actually need :manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The key to good negotiation is knowing when to quit. I'm prepared to counter-offer with a;
  • 5 second handhold in public (gloves may be worn by either party)
  • a closed mouth peck on the cheek on particularly special occassions
  • kind or encouraging words on a by-weekly basis
You know what they say, always ask for more than you actually need :manny:
Playa please.

I'm aware of the sales tactic of starting high and progressively shifting to lower offers.

The habo peck on the cheek. Haaaaaye....that could spell instant pregnancy. Lets scale back to a 5 second glance.

As much as I'm not opposed to periodic words of encouragement. The pandemic blunted my generosity in that department. I've been more of a battle hardened fighter. I'll pay you compliments and we can watch reruns of Black Addler once I am reassured I can leave this dungeon. We are still at war here where 10% of the population cannot board a plane or a train.

Trending