Guys please give me STRENGTH to avoid marriage

Playa please.

I'm aware of the sales tactic of starting high and progressively shifting to lower offers.

The habo peck on the cheek. Haaaaaye....that could spell instant pregnancy. Lets scale back to a 5 second glance.

As much as I'm not opposed to periodic words of encouragement. The pandemic blunted my generosity in that department. I've been more of a battle hardened fighter. I'll pay you compliments and we can watch reruns of Black Addler once I am reassured I can leave this dungeon. We are still at war here where 10% of the population cannot board a plane or a train.
My 2-3yrs of pressure-selling experience swatted away like a fly, brutal. I'll take the 5 second glace and a candle-lit dinner of Zoom, with the camera off obviously, I'm not a complete deviant.

Change it to reruns of Peep Show instead of Blackadder and I'll post the engagement ring via DHL within a fortnight lol

His optimism, gone..jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My 2-3yrs of pressure-selling experience swatted away like a fly, brutal. I'll take the 5 second glace and a candle-lit dinner of Zoom, with the camera off obviously, I'm not a complete deviant.

Change it to reruns of Peep Show instead of Blackadder and I'll post the engagement ring via DHL within a fortnight lol

View attachment 218755
:drakekidding:I can sniff out those Grant Cardone brand of salesmen from a mile away.
:lolbron: I see what you're doing being all demure and sh*t. While you attempt to be savoir-faire you want this little lady to be a demon. Hoping I raise the stakes soomaha and make things e-spicy. I see you!
I See You GIF by Red Table Talk

Let's reach a compromise with "Keeping Up Appearances." And I may or may not write a revenge poem about you if things go sour. :stressed: It's the downside of attempting to court a creative. You serve as fuel for their craft (both negatively and positively).

Trending