Guys please give me STRENGTH to avoid marriage

I'm almost 31 and my parents are getting really anxious about me marrying. I've already made my mind up that I don't want to marry a xalimo or ajnabi
But then I got told it is is khasiib lol

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Why not get married tho bro r u having financial issues? U getting old might aswell have a kid and be healthy to see them grow imo

Why not get married tho bro r u having financial issues? U getting old might aswell have a kid and be healthy to see them grow imo
Im good with money I got a bunch saved. Being around a potentially nagging wife 24/7 is going to drive me insane. To be honest it sound suffocating. Obviously I could then just do my own thing but that sounds xasiid when youre married. How would you guys deal with that?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Im good with money I got a bunch saved. Being around a potentially nagging wife 24/7 is going to drive me insane. To be honest it sound suffocating. Obviously I could then just do my own thing but that sounds xasiid when youre married. How would you guys deal with that?
tbh bro id start searching for one in the meantime you never know if you find a woman that'll change your mind. Atleast have your options open

Depends on the type of woman you marry. This muslim idea of marrying someone in a few months is so stupid. Thats why a lot of divorces happen. Get to know her, make sure she isnt a reformed sl*t, meets your criteria, has a good father figure etc and you should be good

Interested

Quite the Islamist.

If this is your attitude about marriage at the moment, as in not willing to be patient, understanding, help with the household and chores etc, then you might be right about not wanting to get married now. You might otherwise subject the unsuspecting girl to some real sht (assuming you are looking into arranged marriage).

Marriage & kids aren't end of the world..hopefully you change your mind.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I want to know why other people marry. Im very curious about it
They get married for money and sex which equals babies.
Incredulous Yeah Right GIF by Nick Cannon

You caught me before the edit lol. Either way in both those posts it says why I make so many threads about it and gender role threads.

with an attitude like that you will be divorced soon after. You need to heal you otherwise you will end up resenting who ever you end up with. 31 is not old specially for a dude.

Not asexual. Ive got an issue connecitng with people in general I think not just women. Being with someone else all the time sounds dreadful
That's one thing I'm worried about. I get sick of my bestfriends of 15yrs+ after 8hrs and they're some of the most interesting people I know.

Can't imagine having to sit through a mundane coversation about the new recipes she wants to try after a 12hr shift. It's soul-crushing just thinking about it wallahi. "Uhuh, banana bread you say?" lol

16611921.jpg

That's one thing I'm worried about. I get sick of my bestfriends of 15yrs+ after 8hrs and they're some of the most interesting people I know.

Can't imagine having to sit through a mundane coversation about the new recipes she wants to try after a 12hr shift. It's soul-crushing just thinking about it wallahi. "Uhuh, banana bread you say?" lol

View attachment 218455

What you'll find is that as you become more comfortable with a person you will be able to sit in silence with each other, just enjoying each other's company without it being uncomfortable.

Trending