Guys it is sin to claim other tribe and nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
So why bantu claim tht they somali bantu infact it should be bantusomali and why you somali call somali bantu do american and brit call you britsomali no they call somalis by their eth first somalibrit and american call you somali americans not american somali so again why you low iq somalis calling bantu somali a
Somali bantu fact they not eth somali you eth come first then the coutry you life come second so why you somali call bantu eth somali when in the quran says it one buggest sin to claim other people heritage why are non somalis claiming somalis and you guys k with it you making them commit sins and why eth somali always says somali bantu when it is bantu somali tht is how it their eth come first just somali if american called somali american
Not american somali now even new gen somali saying everybody is somali even bantus it should be bantu somali cuz their eth comes first

So why bantu claim tht they somali bantu infact it should be bantusomali and why you somali call somali bantu do american and brit call you britsomali no they call somalis by their eth first somalibrit and american call you somali americans not american somali so again why you low iq somalis calling bantu somali a
Somali bantu fact they not eth somali you eth come first then the coutry you life come second so why you somali call bantu eth somali when in the quran says it one buggest sin to claim other people heritage why are non somalis claiming somalis and you guys k with it you making them commit sins and why eth somali always says somali bantu when it is bantu somali tht is how it their eth come first just somali if american called somali american
Not american somali now even new gen somali saying everybody is somali even bantus it should be bantu somali cuz their eth comes first
Whats your Qabiil niyo

Geedcad

somali bantu sounds better
They are not eth somali they should be called bantu somali you real eth come first doesnt matter whether it sound better or not cuz low iq somalis are saying since they called somali bantu tht somali is there real eth
You dont get called america somali you you not eth america plus it great confusin to somali youth tht think since somali is first they are somali then bantu second lije wtf you low iq

A Somali Bantu hating Hawiye?
:cosbyhmm:
I thought I was the only one.
:denzelnigga:
Jk lol. But why the hate on the miskeen Bantus? Most of them want to leave that shithole called Somalia anyways. I’d rather live in Tanzania or any other Bantu country than anywhere in that hellhole we call our nation. Those Somali Bantus would like to leave as well, but the ones who can’t are just too poor.
:kanyeshrug:

Geedcad

it's MJ, no tell yours niyo
maxresdefault-870x418.jpg

I can make fun of daroods tht look bantus

Geedcad

View attachment 65032
I can make those looking daroods bantus funny 2
Jk lol. But why the hate on the miskeen Bantus? Most of them want to leave that shithole called Somalia anyways. I’d rather live in Tanzania or any other Bantu country than anywhere in that hellhole we call our nation. Those Somali Bantus would like to leave as well, but the ones who can’t are just too poor.
I am not hating if i am trying to protec my heritage tht a hate
Listen kid hate when say racist word trying to protech somali heritage for somali is not hate
If you claim other people heritage they are selfhaters

Ramen

🌸
They are not eth somali they should be called bantu somali you real eth come first doesnt matter whether it sound better or not cuz low iq somalis are saying since they called somali bantu tht somali is there real eth
You dont get called america somali you you not eth america plus it great confusin to somali youth tht think since somali is first they are somali then bantu second lije wtf you low iq
First of all dont call me low iq with your fucked up english
second of all

I dont agree with somalis trying to erase their identity by saying that theyre somalis. It is like white people telling AA that theyre white

get it?

Geedcad

Btw did i bring country or call names people country and btw those bantu amisom tht raping you somali girls and boys killing somalis commiting genoise on somalis you would rather defend them then you own people
Selfhater :ohhh:

Geedcad

First of all dont call me low iq with your fucked up english
second of all

I dont agree with somalis trying to erase their identity by saying that theyre somalis. It is like white people telling AA that theyre white

get it?
Then why you call them somali you trying to erase bantu identity and trying to make think they are somali fact is even allah says dont claim other people nation
Second you low iq if you trying to replace somalis with bantu cuz tht is what happening
Second ethi white american dont tell them they amercan but say you are african american you dum

Btw did i bring country or call names people country and btw those bantu amisom tht raping you somali girls and boys killing somalis commiting genoise on somalis you would rather defend them then you own people
Selfhater :ohhh:
Those AMISOM are gaalos that were invited to the country by Somalis themselves. The Somali Bantus are our Muslim brothers that have never done anything to us. That’s the difference.

Geedcad

Those AMISOM are gaalos that were invited to the country by Somalis themselves. The Somali Bantus are our Muslim brothers that have never done anything to us. That’s the difference.
Realy how do you know tht bantu somali dont kill and rape everyone on this eart have those kind people whether they be muslim or not

Geedcad

Btw i will corrent you it is bantu somali

Ramen

🌸
Then why you call them somali you trying to erase bantu identity and trying to make think they are somali fact is even allah says dont claim other people nation
Second you low iq if you trying to replace somalis with bantu cuz tht is what happening
Second ethi white american dont tell them they amercan but say you are african american you dum
How are the bantus going to replace you guys???? The average somali family (in somalia and the west) have at least 5 children. Now how are they going to outnumber you guys?? I already told you why i like somali bantu better than bantu somali.
Wallee theres something wrong with you

Did a somali bantu bully you at school?

loool sxb kibir ka iska jooji.

Abgaal are a majority in the Banaadir region, they are one of the biggest tribes in Somalia and dad oo af gaaban oo xishood leh. They are a force in the landscape of Somali politics(although they still don't realise this fully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts