Guys it is sin to claim other tribe and nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realy how do you know tht bantu somali dont kill and rape everyone on this eart have those kind people whether they be muslim or not
Ok, even if Somali Bantus are as bad as you think they are, they are still the least of our problems. Worry first about corruption, poverty, and Somali-on-Somali violence that plagues the nation before you start screaming about Bantus.

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
How are the bantus going to replace you guys???? The average somali family (in somalia and the west) have at least 5 children. Now how are they going to outnumber you guys?? I already told you why i like somali bantu better than bantu somali.
Wallee theres something wrong with you

Did a somali bantu bully you at school?
Loke i said you rwal eth comea firat then come the hoat country you live on
They are bantu somali

Geedcad

Ok, even if Somali Bantus are as bad as you think they are, they are still the least of our problems. Worry first about corruption, poverty, and Somali-on-Somali violence that plagues the nation before you start screaming about Bantus.
Again everyone kill eacht bantus do westera do again make your point somalis hates somalis tht they help othher to get out poverty and make them while they hate on their own and keep them down

Geedcad

loool sxb kibir ka iska jooji.

Abgaal are a majority in the Banaadir region, they are one of the biggest tribes in Somalia and dad oo af gaaban oo xishood leh. They are a force in the landscape of Somali politics(although they still don't realise this fully).
He think abgals look bantu while darood look like one iam not hating any qabyalad but other try to put other i will put their

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending