Guys I'm making a youtube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Moroccans lock their wives in their houses and throw away the key, or is that just a thing done by some Arabs?
They are slightly better than the Arabs but they are still pretty oppressive. When it comes to female oppression, Afghanis are the worst of the worst.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
i honestly don't know how most north africans operate.

I am know Egyptians are cool but I don't have a clue how the others are. I would assume they are the same lol, some acid throwing wife bashing modasuckas.

Arabs make us faaraxs look like saints :mugshotman:.

Galaeri

They are slightly better than the Arabs but they are still pretty oppressive. When it comes to female oppression, Afghanis are the worst of the worst.

South Asians are the worst. The new wife becomes the mother in laws biiiyutch. She is literally owned by her new family, she has to cook for them and respect (that includes abuse from the mother in law). Not only that the girl has to pay the dowry and she can never remarry after being divorced. And people call Somalis backward for being qabiilists. These people make us look like gods among men.
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf: Unbelievable wallahi.

Don't get me wrong though, afghans are really bad to their women as well but it's always the South Asians take the cake.

Does anyone know if South Asians throw acid at a girls face if she rejects them or is it just an Arab phenomena?

Does anyone know if South Asians throw acid at a girls face if she rejects them or is it just an Arab phenomena?

The highest acid attacks happen in South Asia. And in most cases it's cos her or her family have rejected a proposal of marriage or the girl simply rejected a guy. It's absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Galaeri

The highest acid attacks happen in South Asia. And in most cases it's cos her or her family have rejected a proposal of marriage or the girl simply rejected a guy. It's absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Classic South Asia :snoop:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Thanks for the tip!

I'm thinking of making our first video a husband tag and then a Q and A.

I can tell them about how we first met.

I was at the local Starbucks trying to tell the barista that I wanted qorfi iyo heyl in my shaah. She was looking at me with a blank look but then my white in shining armour came over and hurried the barista along - "get a move on you paki!" he said. I was taken aback by his assertiveness. Worried that he had startled me, he tipped his hat to me and said "Apologies, Negress".

It was love at first sight.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Is yall going to do that whisper challenge like the dinka tribe lookin' Somali chick? :lolbron:

Is yall going to do that whisper challenge like the dinka tribe lookin' Somali chick? :lolbron:

We will do all the challenges. Me and my hubby love challenges. When his parents come to visit we do the 'pretend you're the help' challenge! I wear this uniform and serve his parents tea - they're all in on it - it's our little joke! My baby is so funny :)

South Asians are the worst. The new wife becomes the mother in laws biiiyutch. She is literally owned by her new family, she has to cook for them and respect (that includes abuse from the mother in law). Not only that the girl has to pay the dowry and she can never remarry after being divorced. And people call Somalis backward for being qabiilists. These people make us look like gods among men.
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf: Unbelievable wallahi.

Don't get me wrong though, afghans are really bad to their women as well but it's always the South Asians take the cake.

The whole acid thing is actually a southeast asian thing(mostly pakistanis and indians and to a lesser degree bengalis). Those guys take the cake when it comes to women abuse. I have heard someone write somewhere that her indian muslim friend sleeps on on the ground when she is on her period because her husband refuse to NOT only share bed with her but to even sleep in the guest room.:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts