Guys I'm making a youtube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to showcase my ongoing relationship with the love of my life. He is not Somali but he is very respectful of my culture. I want him to have my light-skin babies.

Here he is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Subscribe!

Merca

Inactive.
You'll get hundreds of thousands subscribers in just one minute by only mentioning the word "interracial/mixed" :mybusiness:

Thanks for the tip!

I'm thinking of making our first video a husband tag and then a Q and A.

I can tell them about how we first met.

I was at the local Starbucks trying to tell the barista that I wanted qorfi iyo heyl in my shaah. She was looking at me with a blank look but then my white in shining armour came over and hurried the barista along - "get a move on you paki!" he said. I was taken aback by his assertiveness. Worried that he had startled me, he tipped his hat to me and said "Apologies, Negress".

It was love at first sight.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Thanks for the tip!

I'm thinking of making our first video a husband tag and then a Q and A.

I can tell them about how we first met.

I was at the local Starbucks trying to tell the barista that I wanted qorfi iyo heyl in my shaah. She was looking at me with a blank look but then my white in shining armour came over and hurried the barista along - "get a move on you paki!" he said. I was taken aback by his assertiveness. Worried that he had startled me, he tipped his hat to me and said "Apologies, Negress".

It was love at first sight.
Did he tip is fedora when he said 'aplogies' :lolbron:?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My data is horrible so it has the tendency of loading images slowly, in a line.

That shit was too much :holeup:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I'm going to showcase my ongoing relationship with the love of my life. He is not Somali but he is very respectful of my culture. I want him to have my light-skin babies.

Here he is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Subscribe!

Man has only one eye. Surely I am not the only one that noticed?

:holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending