Guys I have a quick question

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You mean the phrase bareeka ee haanunaya? I thought they meant it as my chest hurts from the emotions not really liver, never heard of someone saying liver in English to describe love that’s just you being weird walaal.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When Somalis fall in love why does their liver hurt? All other nationalities feel this emotion in their heart.. But not us Somalis how come?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

11066.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah: Enough with the jokes.. If you listen to Somali love songs they are singing about how much their liver hurts..

And when they curse each other they say

Beeerka ku xanuun

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You mean the phrase bareeka ee haanunaya? I thought they meant it as my chest hurts from the emotions not really liver, never heard of someone saying liver in English that’s just you being weird walaal.
The only liver phrase I heard was when an old man shouted "Beerka caaro kugooyse" to me as a kid which got me a little teary

You mean the phrase bareeka ee haanunaya? I thought they meant it as my chest hurts from the emotions not really liver, never heard of someone saying liver in English to describe love that’s just you being weird walaal.
Doesn't beerka mean liver in English? I was trying to be romantic in a Somali way:heh:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Lmao trying to picture this, how is it possible? Does caaro mean something other than sand?

Allah beerka when someone is laughing is also common.
Caaro as in spider lol, still doesn't make much sense tho

I think sand would be 'caro' with one A

Trending