Guys, how do you grow your facial hair: clean shaven, stubble, or beard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
What do you guys have?

My facial hair isn’t that thick and doesn’t have good coverage, so I usually go clean shaven or a bit of stubble.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm growing my beard lately and i look like a homeless. I used to have a moustache, which makes me older!

World

VIP
I'm growing my beard lately and i look like a homeless. I used to have a moustache, which makes me older!
Yh I don’t like growing facial hair for that reason as well (looking older).

People told me I look 23 with facial hair which made me very annoyed. I don’t like looking older than I am.

Kratos

Sonder
I could only grow a goatee a year ago but now I can grow a full beard. Back then I used to shave because I didn't like how it looked but now I'm sporting a full beard

Keo

VIP
I could only grow a goatee a year ago but now I can grow a full beard. Back then I used to shave because I didn't like how it looked but now I'm sporting a full beard
How old are you? My beard started growing when I was 18. It's been 5 years and I still have a goatee.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I only get a goatee, and light mustache I think thats all the average Somali can grow..:damedamn:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Got a full bush. Only Landheer Alphas can grow a mighty big beard.

20190525_225440.jpg

Shidh, who I'm kidding, I wish I could transport my facial hair to my scalp.

Last edited:
I can grow beard....but its patchy and some areas has no hair. I have used rogaine for 6 months on my beard and it has made big difference. The empty areas has hair now and its all even

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yh I don’t like growing facial hair for that reason as well (looking older).

People told me I look 23 with facial hair which made me very annoyed. I don’t like looking older than I am.

Yep it's a matter of taste afterall..I don't mind looking older.

if you have a beard that doesn't connect. Let it grow out to its full potential. It'll look rough and ugly but the hair that was supposed to grow in the bold spots will have a chance to grow. Now you won't have bold spots on your beard. Let it grow out 2 or 3 times and then shave it. I still haven't done this cause I look weird with rough beard.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I usually keep my beard short, around 5mm in length. The reason for that decision is because my beard doesn't really connect on the corner areas of my mouth. A lot of people seem to have that issue. Other than that, it's full and looks nice so, I've decided to let it grow out the last month and it's around 1.5 cm in length at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts