Guys, how do you grow your facial hair: clean shaven, stubble, or beard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh I don’t like growing facial hair for that reason as well (looking older).

People told me I look 23 with facial hair which made me very annoyed. I don’t like looking older than I am.

wow 23 is old?? anything between 20- 25 is the same age in my eyes

I still don't have a full beard when did it start growing for you guys
beards are hard to maintain.. When Drake goes clean shaven we are all going to look outdated hahaha

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I've kept this style for the past 7 years, i don't let the beard get bushy, so i trim it every 3 weeks

Skin-Fade-with-Curly-Hair-and-Beard.jpg

Nin-culus

Laandheer
if you have a beard that doesn't connect. Let it grow out to its full potential. It'll look rough and ugly but the hair that was supposed to grow in the bold spots will have a chance to grow. Now you won't have bold spots on your beard. Let it grow out 2 or 3 times and then shave it. I still haven't done this cause I look weird with rough beard.
I did this once so far and man my patchy beard is actually getting itself together I’m going to grow it out till September let’s see how full it gets of course try not to cut it just make it presentable

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I usually keep my beard short, around 5mm in length. The reason for that decision is because my beard doesn't really connect on the corner areas of my mouth. A lot of people seem to have that issue. Other than that, it's full and looks nice so, I've decided to let it grow out the last month and it's around 1.5 cm in length at the moment.
Same problem. I’m sure if I let it grow it will eventually bang

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:farmajoyaab: when did become a full beard

Full..It became when I turned 18 years old, before that it was disconnected! And since my 18th birthday, my beard is more connected, and i'm happy but I've lost my hair along the way lmao i still have hair but it's balding, nature is merciless :cryinglaughsmiley:

Full..It became when I turned 18 years old, before that it was disconnected! And since my 18th birthday, my beard is more connected, and i'm happy but I've lost my hair along the way lmao i still have hair but it's balding, nature is merciless :cryinglaughsmiley:
:francis: you said you had a full beard at 18:mjkkk::mjhaps:

World

VIP
I’d love to grow a beard like this tbh

View attachment 72991

But the one and only time I let my beard grow, I looked like a homeless bum lmao, my hair gets extremely curly when I do

So now I just clean shave like twice a week

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I will be able to grow a beard when I’m like 22.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'll be turning 24 in a short while :mjcry:I'm becoming an old man.

Don't worry bro, look at Pewdiepie. He didn't have a beard and after 25, he got a full one! It's a matter of time!
I let mine, i need to look scary:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts