Guys hear me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about making messanger app of stickers from the sspot memes. Once you download the app, all the stickers get transfered to your iphone messanger keyboard and you can use it to react to things from texts. What do you guys think? @Dalmoor @Jerome in the house @Basra @R.Kelly @Cambuulo Tonight @cambaro @SuldaankaDadka @guntiino101 @Gooney112 @Reiko @Daughter of samaale @World @CaliSomali @CaliTedesse @Pureblood @SomaliSavage0 @AussieHustler @Cigal Shidaad @EDsomali @Apollo @Mercury @Kurolady08

iOS-10-Messages-stickers-teaser-001.png

@admin if you like the idea, ima need you to convert the image assets into png I will covert them into 1x 2x 3x two or 3 times the pixels sizes so that they don't get stretched out in big iphones.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I was thinking about making messanger app of stickers from the sspot memes. Once you download the app, all the stickers get transfered to your iphone messanger keyboard and you can use it to react to things from texts. What do you guys think? @Dalmoor @Jerome in the house @Basra @R.Kelly @Cambuulo Tonight @cambaro @SuldaankaDadka @guntiino101 @Gooney112 @Reiko @Daughter of samaale

@admin if you like the idea, ima need you to convert the image assets into png I will covert them into 1x 2x 3x two or 3 times the pixels sizes so that they don't get stretched out in big iphones.
That’s seem lit

Status
Not open for further replies.