Guys go read the thirsty comments in Youtube about Farahs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It has almost half a million views. Black women be thirsty, some saying my kid babu daddy is somali. OMG The sad thing is, they are not even pure Somali. They are reer xaamari Shaanshi

It has almost half a million views. Black women be thirsty, some saying my kid babu daddy is somali. OMG The sad thing is, they are not even pure Somali. They are reer xaamari Shaanshi
I read the comments, these madows are some uninformed when it comes to Somali people :ftw9nwa:. Somali men don't find madow woman attractive unfortunately unless they are mixed.

Keo

VIP
1599964382643.png

She's in for a rude awakening
:francis:

1599964554453.png

This one's allowed tho
:fittytousand:

Wallahi i've noticed these ajnabi gaal girls got no shame.

When im walking the streets or in the mall they try talk or stare at me a sheikh like me even with my big beard and sometimes my thobe.

:tocry:

Ya Allah protect me from the big fitnah of women.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Wallahi i've noticed these ajnabi gaal girls got no shame.

When im walking the streets or in the mall they try talk or stare at me a sheikh like me even with my big beard and sometimes my thobe.

:tocry:

Ya Allah protect me from the big fitnah of women.
Damn when I ask them for directions they spit on me :tacky:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

Time to turn these disbelieving chicks into believers:fittytousand:
Who cares if they shaanshi or not.

InshaAllah, I hope soon enough that even the ugly farahs gets hunted down by women like they were J Hus

Time to turn these disbelieving chicks into believers:fittytousand:
Who cares if they shaanshi or not.

InshaAllah, I hope soon enough that even the ugly farahs gets hunted down by women like they were J Hus
Sxb we farahs have been sleeping on black women...some of them are :lawd:

We should conquer them and cushify them

Trending

Latest posts