Guys go read the thirsty comments in Youtube about Farahs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi i've noticed these ajnabi gaal girls got no shame.

When im walking the streets or in the mall they try talk or stare at me a sheikh like me even with my big beard and sometimes my thobe.

:tocry:

Ya Allah protect me from the big fitnah of women.

Abaay do u know crossing is harram? lol

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
D18E0123-BD72-43DE-8E48-996188A0C800.jpeg

I blame certain clan for this :chrisfreshhah:

It has almost half a million views. Black women be thirsty, some saying my kid babu daddy is somali. OMG The sad thing is, they are not even pure Somali. They are reer xaamari Shaanshi
Females love warrior men, and Somalis are very warrior, we don’t bow down to nobody but Allah and females love that

Niggas that hate in black women lack testosterone. Do you agree @Basra
It’s not that men hate black women, but black women (not all of them, but especially in the west) have masculine characteristics and are loud. Men generally find that unnatractive

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sxb we farahs have been sleeping on black women...some of them are :lawd:

We should conquer them and cushify them
Black women can be real fine sometimes. I really don't get why ppl bash a brotha who wants a fine black sista. AA women are dimes and some UK black tings look good too.

If they got wifey traits then they fine to date.

:wow1: :wow:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We the ones getting mad slept on. Atleast over here
Hit the gym. This ain't captain Phillips. Ajnabi women prefer well built males who take care of their appearance. Hell even xalimos have moved on.

Step up yo game son. Also learn to pleasure a female correctly. Can't have you guys fucking up the rep we been building.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Hit the gym. This ain't captain Phillips. Ajnabi women prefer well built males who take care of their appearance. Hell even xalimos have moved on.

Step up yo game son. Also learn to pleasure a female correctly. Can't have you guys fucking up the rep we been building.
I didnt mean me when I said we getting slept on. But yeah, I hear what you mean.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Wallahi i've noticed these ajnabi gaal girls got no shame.

When im walking the streets or in the mall they try talk or stare at me a sheikh like me even with my big beard and sometimes my thobe.

:tocry:

Ya Allah protect me from the big fitnah of women.
Nigga u got beard thats rare