Guyane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Guyane is a country located in south america but the thing i find very weird is, these people look indians, they even have same culture like in India, the girls are very beautiful damnnnn

d38ccd48d76325d21190852709534.png

guy-mapp.jpg

Guyane is a country located in south america but the thing i find very weird is, these people look indians, they even have same culture like in India, the girls are very beautiful damnnnn

d38ccd48d76325d21190852709534.png

guy-mapp.jpg
They are mixed with indians and west africans. Interesting country.

It's like Fiji and Trinidad. The Caribbean is where East Indians and West Indians meet. Thanks to the British Empire that brought them over as indentured servants. Funny how the negrotariat can live with Brahmins, but Somalis can't live with Somalis. We are truly the dung beetles of the world. I hope I'm reincarnated as a black as coal Guyanese negro when I die. Those niggas can dance.

#SelfHatersUnite

1x8Kw_s-200x150.gif

@Bidaar Wanagsan sxb lets visit this country together
I've already packed my bags. See you at the airport at ten on the dot. I once asked a Punjabi hottie I was flirting with what the red dot on Indian women's head signifies. She said it means "my head is empty". I'm excited because only a brainless Hindu chick would sleep with someone as well terrifically ugly as I am. God bless these women.

Aren't Guyanese also mixed with Dutch ? A blend of African, Indian, Native American and European Im sure comes out quite exotic and beautiful. There not special however the whole Caribbean and parts of South American countries have similar mix.

Ohh I'm thinking about Suriname they're mixed with Dutch but quite similar to Guyana and Trinidad as well beautiful people. The Indians were brought there as slaves just like the Africans. So they share a lot in common.

Too many degenerates in your population....please stay away from that part of the world. That is my neighborhood and we don't want you there. Thanks.

and for phuck sake the place is guyana and they are an independent country today. Read a book....of if that's too much wikipedia is a quick read! rahtid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending