Guul Somaliland. Audit/Consulting/Accounting Firm

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was sayin this for years to puntite.

We must 'audit' PL businesses so people do not repeat failed business practise. Plus accounting advice to manage new business advice regarding their investment capital-fixed/operating expenses-Supply chains-Their product/service pricing-the life-time of the business

Plus market analysis so they dont 'copy' and add more pressure to existing businesses but innovate new businesses so they create a 'new space' for themselves.

What I like about SL, their people know once a theory is proven and practical models exist to observe, they are usually first to the race. Not PL, they want to see other people innovate and then copy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No wonder my father took us to hamar in 99. Rajo buu ka gabay HG untill abdiqasim salat debacle and then sharif debacle was the nail in the coffin for him. I am going to hargeisa runti, dadkooda haday hikmad maqlan they proceed to quick action not PL.

Dr Osman waxad ka helaysan hargeisa hadan dalka tago so they can lead and thru that i hope puntland copies

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is going to help Isaaqs to go to their business advisor who will tell them this is our 'audit' list of failed businesses, why it failed, why to invest or not to invest, he will tell em of modern business accounting expense to revenue models, he will tell them of market conditions and wheree it's open and they would of scanned it to calculate success n failure rate. While puntland will have none of that except HOTEL BAAN DHISAYA LOOOOOL, WAR THIS SERVICE WILL TOUCH ALL SOMALILAND MARKETS AND FOREIGNERS WHO SEE 'NIDAAM' LAYSKU HALAYN KARO

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When this crucial service works for SL, they will expand it to their schooling system with new advisories at govt level, then workplace. SL GUUUL. Auditing make sures u dont repeat failed approaches

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I was sayin this for years to puntite.

We must 'audit' PL businesses so people do not repeat failed business practise. Plus accounting advice to manage new business advice regarding their investment capital-fixed/operating expenses-Supply chains-Their product/service pricing-the life-time of the business

Plus market analysis so they dont 'copy' and add more pressure to existing businesses but innovate new businesses so they create a 'new space' for themselves.

What I like about SL, their people know once a theory is proven and practical models exist to observe, they are usually first to the race. Not PL, they want to see other people innovate and then copy.

Nothing wrong with that...

PL saw the usage of the iris scanner in SL elections and saw how they were used and now is using it.

Better to see other people to trial and error rather than you waste money

Ditoore praising Somaliland :icon eek:
1684529686648.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nothing wrong with that...

PL saw the usage of the iris scanner in SL elections and saw how they were used and now is using it.

Better to see other people to trial and error rather than you waste money

The colonials set up class system which is 'sound' in practise.

1. Nomads where seen as 'security, policing, soldiers, bodyguards, etc' becuz they excel in that and their environment fosters that

2. Literate people usually 'religious' learning were seen as suitable administrators who would then be promoted to leadership(gradually with experience)

3. Farming people were seen as useful servants, workers, ama 'amar qaate'. They tend to the land and will be successful to 'tending' things in a nation like factories

I've warned Somalis this has been observed in practise when HG used it's nomadic base to terrorise urbanites/farmers in 91, their is an 'edge' to this.

SL is using farming/urbanite base 4 it's soldiers who don't belong anywhere near there and will suffer huge casualties. Urbanites are simply corrupted by their environment, their no escaping this 'rule'. They stand no chance without HY who has a similar darod posture 'small urban, large rural/nomadic'. Noone listens to my wisdom, becuz im ahead of my time

U put ppl where their successful due to environmental conditioning, don't mix them around and thing u can 'nudge' the environmental rule

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The colonials set up class system which is 'sound' in practise.

1. Nomads where seen as 'security, policing, soldiers, bodyguards, etc' becuz they excel in that and their environment fosters that

2. Literate people usually 'religious' learning were seen as suitable administrators who would then be promoted to leadership(gradually with experience)

3. Farming people were seen as useful servants, workers, ama 'amar qaate'. They tend to the land and will be successful to 'tending' things in a nation like factories

I've warned Somalis this has been observed in practise when HG used it's nomadic base to terrorise urbanites/farmers in 91, their is an 'edge' to this.

SL is using farming/urbanite base 4 it's soldiers who don't belong anywhere near there and will suffer huge casualties. Urbanites are simply corrupted by their environment, their no escaping this 'rule'. They stand no chance without HY who has a similar darod posture 'small urban, large rural/nomadic'. Noone listens to my wisdom, becuz im ahead of my time

U put ppl where their successful due to environmental conditioning, don't mix them around and thing u can 'nudge' the environmental rule

You really just wrote a paragraph of nothing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You really just wrote a paragraph of nothing

U talk nonsense u don't base your arguments in theory n practical observation of that theory, what do u base ur views on 'opposition' for the sake of 'opposition' not an opposition that 'contributes' but 'destroys'. Your criticism have no productive value ever, it's not constructive but destructive.

PL charter done in 1998 said one man one vote democracy was to happen in 2001 after the first govt finish it's term but PL was under attack from centralist ina salad TFG and had to hold it off to do our 'national' duties for mogadishu from 2004-2009.

PL is only as old as 2009 in PRACTICAL reality when farole shifted focus onto PL after abdillahi resigned, cade muse govt between 2005-2009 was heavily supporting the TFG to do it's national duty, that's when we lost Las anod in 2007 is well known, u cowards attack when we are busy with Mogadishu.

Trending

Latest posts