Guided Missiles Strange Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankaTuyo

حيران
@DR OSMAN just substitute gun+chemical reaction to propel the bullet with a bow and the bullet with an arrow. and you get the picture am trying to paint.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN just substitute gun+chemical reaction to propel the bullet with a bow and the bullet with an arrow. and you get the picture am trying to paint.

Substitute the arrow with a poison head like people of the past used to do, adding poison to the tip of the arrow so upon impact there would be velocity of the arrow but also the chemical reaction on the body from the poisoned tip. I thought bullets work in the same fashion upon impact releasing lead and that acid release then starts to burn away the body part it penetrated.

Look at 50 cent who was shot in the mouth area, it's left acid marks niyahow. It burns the skin and the doctors had to re-craft the skin and area damaged by the bullet.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Substitute the arrow with a poison head like people of the past used to do, adding poison to the tip of the arrow so upon impact there would be velocity of the arrow but also the chemical reaction on the body from the poisoned tip. I thought bullets work in the same fashion upon impact releasing lead and that acid release then starts to burn away the body part it penetrated.

sometimes they do, but in 98% of the time what kills is just the impact (kinetic energy). chemical reactions after a hit only guarantee a kill after sometime if the hit wasn't enough to kill instantly.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
sometimes they do, but in 98% of the time what kills is just the impact (kinetic energy). chemical reactions after a hit only guarantee a kill after sometime if the hit wasn't enough to kill instantly.

So what gives such velocity speed to objects such as bullets and missiles? The mechanical parts would require some sort of mechanical pusher but is that enough to reach a distance? So springs would need to be there to give it lift off or a shot from a bullet. So outside the gun bullet or missile, you would have some large springs in there giving it lift initially. I guess that's what the base would look for missile, is some sort of mechanical springs giving it lift.

Then you would need to combine force on the springs with some mechanical arms kind like pinball machine with those arms on it. So pinball machine arm providing force alongside springs I think would work to give the missile lift. Then working out the mathamatics would be another problem. For example you would need to work the distance from ground to 100 kilometers out of space and divide against the level of gravity to work out the force you need on the springs. I guess you would need to account for the mass of the object also because a bullet and missle have different weight and gravity effects mass independently not equally.

What you think of that @BankaTuyo could me and you sit in Somali Lab and work out the creation of an air offence and defence missile system? It's at least for a good cause to protect all our development and people lives from incoming threats from the sky from other nations.

We can apply algebra in this problem. List all known problems to our goal of sending a missle to the sky and then hitting a target in some other country or even just protecting our air-space. Factors to consider include radar system building to monitor any movement in our sky friendly or not friendly. Coordinate system to map out our sky into coordinate positions to precision. Then work out gravity and the objects mass. Then work out distances involved. Then work out velocity speeds to reach the distance. Then work out mechanical construction of the missile and the parts needed. Work out how to lift it from ground to reach the destination especially when it's travelling upwards against gravity. How to stabilize it against gravity while it glides horizontally, and re-entry and the precision of pressure would need to be worked out.

We need mechanical parts, software to speak to the mechanics and guide it and make it intelligent. I wish we could just press coordinates and location onto the missile and from then it does itself but that would require a-lot of work in software term.

Last edited:

BankaTuyo

حيران
@DR OSMAN the initial ignition from the trigger causes a chemical reaction within the case of the bullet resulting in a very hot rapid expansion of gases that propel the bullet from the gun. rocket engines provide the thrust to propel icbms through the air, in both cases it is a simple conversion of chemical energy (controlled explosion within a chamber) to kinetic/motion energy which upon impact delivers either a deadly impact or a warhead.

it is a nice proposal (Thanks) but i am not a weapons expert nor did i learn any chemical/physical engineering in university, but there are very bright young and old Somali experts in those fields, all they need is a stable country and competent enough gov. to direct them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN the initial ignition from the trigger causes a chemical reaction within the case of the bullet resulting in a very hot rapid expansion of gases that propel the bullet from the gun. rocket engines provide the thrust to propel icbms through the air, in both cases it is a simple conversion of chemical energy (controlled explosion within a chamber) to kinetic/motion energy which upon impact delivers either a deadly impact or a warhead.

it is a nice proposal (Thanks) but i am not a weapons expert nor did i learn any chemical/physical engineering in university, but there are very bright young and old Somali experts in those fields, all they need is a stable country and competent enough gov. to direct them.

I don't think chemistry has anything to do with ICBM, it's all mechanical and understanding mechanics and hardware parts with an understanding of how force and pressure works. By the way I am speaking about the internal mechanism of a Motor. What is a Motor, it's obviously critical in the process of an ICBM as it provides force and pressure needed for the missile to reach outer space.

So we need a good understanding of mechanics, we need a good understanding of gravity and the pressure of the atmosphere as it changes. Ironically gravity I don't believe is static and fluctuates as you reach different speeds get higher, the faster you get the lighter your body feels, g-force or gravity force on your body. The roller coast is an example of how your body feels totally light at that fast rate of speed, plus when you put the metal to the pedal on a vehicle you feel your body lunge back and the g-force is against you.

Gravity is something we really need a through understanding of as it's a physical law and any object we create be it mechanical or not will need to interact with it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is an intricate relationship between the speed an object travels and the gravity force on that object. If your travelling slow, the gravity force is less, the faster you go, gravity force increases it. Gravity has an intricate relationship with us and we need to understand it very well or else we could end up with failing products in our air offence and defence system.

The first thing we need to understand is gravity uniform in all directions. For example going horizontal like say a vehicle at 400 kilometers an hour, compared to an airplane travelling the same speed vertical. Is there a difference in gravity force on each object? what is that difference? is a weight difference between the vehicle and object? is it the direction they are travelling? one is obviously going up and the other horizontal? what about re-entry, what's gravity relationship to us when travelling down? Is gravity equal regardless what way you travel or what size the object is? This is sort of the stuff we should be discussing and then applying tests on objects to figure out gravity and our laws around it. Once we know this, we can move onto the mechanical parts and how it works. Then radar systems. Then hardware and software interaction before we present a fully working ICBM in Somalia as the first nation in Africa with such a sophisticated weaponry system.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Both physical and chemical aspects are an integral part of developing any sort of icbm capability, for instance; when a rocket lifts off you need a special kind of fuel, when it reaches outer space you need a different composition of fuel from the lift off stage, and in-between those two points there are many stages of chemical reactions within the rocket engine to proper the system in the air (chemical engineering is a must here).

As you mentioned we need a solid understanding of physics, from aerodynamics, to good old Newtonian physics, to orbital mechanics. it is not something your average joe can understand or even implement on a practical level. but it is doable and all we need is a government with sufficient funding and friends in the international arena to advance such technologies, e.g. Russia helping North Korea in advancing it is ballistic missile capabilities in miraculous short period of time.

Tavelling on different speeds and how gravity manifests itself in those circumstances, with G's, Angular momentum, directional speeds...etc. i am not well-versed in this area, but what i know is that we need experts both in theoretical and applied (practical) physics to implement a decent icbm program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts