guess who cop'd a new whip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
so uhm...what kind of drugs do you sell my nigga? your watch just screams cocaine. i know a waste man like you can barely afford a burger my nigga so spill the tea

tumblr_ncmlu71GrO1tutw8zo1_250.gif
That's beneath me what you associate me with, why you acting like you know me you apostate gaal witch keep it moving with your bullshit.

VixR

Veritas
Congrats on the new ride.

Cogdis irl seems nothing like his character on here with his hilarious conspiracy theory tin foil hat self:ftw9nwa:

I wouldn't have ever guessed you were on this trip you're on.

rabshole

Aragaani
Honestly i was waiting for this nigga to say 《young mula baby》 right after {whos stuntin whos stuntin whos stuntin}
I cant be the only one :yloezpe: :yloezpe::4uzpnkt:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never would've guessed he was a KO. I didn't know NWO conspiracies appealed to KOs:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I'm not a good internet reader at all. :yloezpe:

@Cognitivedissonance Show up fam. Explain.
theres no love lost for apostates wallahi you don't believe in Islam & you've got the audacity to call me a conspiracy theorist, you're a coincidence tgeorist, your mind can't grasp that which it don't comprehend I suggest you quit before you catch a migraine.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kill on sight aa acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim naa I'm a lover not a fighter, love on sight ba ahay don't make me breed you.

Smashed it g
:salute:

Better than my whip. A cheap (worth less than £6K) golf GTI. Laakin it's kitted up extremely with a private number plate to not qarxis the year it was manufactured

My dude you might wanna look at this

“And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allaah likes not any arrogant boaster.

And be moderate (or show no insolence) in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the braying of the asses”

[Luqmaan 31:18-19]

:mybusiness: :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My dude you might wanna look at this

“And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allaah likes not any arrogant boaster.

And be moderate (or show no insolence) in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the braying of the asses”

[Luqmaan 31:18-19]

:mybusiness: :siilaanyolaugh:
Its @Mercury who told me to stand in the street corner to beg for money so I'm just showing him & his boyfriend @waraabe that it's them who's in need of charity Alhamdulillah I'm good, I didn't do this out of nowhere look at the picture with the black Giuseppe & you'll notice the iPad next to it peep the comment @Mercury made that's what lead to me making this thread otherwise I'm humble with it.

Say masha Allah don't give me the evil eye kkk

@Mercury you said I need to hang out in street corners & beg for money? I love to see what you drive miise have you got an Oyster card :frdfvsb:

@waraabe say wallahi you don't live at Hooyo's basement, what car do you drive miise like you sister Mercury you're rolling with the Oyster card :ftw9nwa:

My trainers are worth more than your entire wardrobe you bum ass mofo peep online how much Giuseppe Zanotti trainers black diamond are worth more than half a bag trick now bow down & pay homage to the king you servile serfs :ftw9nwa:
View attachment 9466
I'm proud of you bruv..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending