guess who cop'd a new whip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't either like cars...

Do you like motorcycles....?
If yes ..regeedi..
nope. don't see them as products i desire, just a nice way of transport. will buy a family car or something when im older or a normal care those indians drive a lot lol

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
nope. don't see them as products i desire, just a nice way of transport. will buy a family car or something when im older or a normal care those indians drive a lot lol

So you're going to buy a tarago or a camry. :hmm:

That's smart since the vast majority of cars only depreciate, they are almost never an investment.

I would would still buy a benz though :mjswag::mjswag: need to look fly.

What is that, an 09 328i base? They call that the poor man's BMW sxb. :pachah1:

Not surprised s are easily impressed by anything that isn't a 98 Camry. :manny:

3 series M sport

Try harder motherfucker say something kkk

That's only negligibly better. Only a would brag about pushing a 3 series that is pushing a decade and probably got the sloppy seconds of timo jileec high school kids. :kodaksmiley:

You have no idea what you got yourself into sxb. The catalytic converter fails on those years and before you know it you'll be back in your 04 accord. :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That's only negligibly better. Only a would brag about pushing a 3 series that is pushing a decade and probably got the sloppy seconds of timo jileec high school kids. :kodaksmiley:

You have no idea what you got yourself into sxb. The catalytic converter fails on those years and before you know it you'll be back in your 04 accord. :pachah1:
how you can compare 328i to an Msport is beyond me it's the envy that makes you draw that comparison kkk pushing a decade kulaha its
2015 plate acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim what a hater be gone with your evil eye bradar jealousy is a female trait.

Last edited:
how you can compare 328i to an Msport is beyond me it's the envy that makes you draw that comparison kkk pushing a decade kulaha its
2015 plate acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim what a hater be gone with your evil eye bradar jealousy is a female trait.

That's what the used timo jileec salesman told you?:mjlol:

Edit: You know what, I'm let you cook sxb. Stunt on these folks. :hemad:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's what the used timo jileec salesman told you?:mjlol:
Why did you edit out you essay talking about Hooyo ayuuto money :ftw9nwa:

I know it burns you my g just like usher let it burn :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: man wrote a whole essay and edited it you know jealousy is dangerous wallahi

Nah, I had second thoughts. Didn't want my hating to come back and bite me in the end. The lord works in mysterious ways sxb. I have a lot to lose.:manny:

I wish you the best and lots of baraka with your new ride.:salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nah, I had second thoughts. Didn't want my hating to come back and bite me in the end. The lord works in mysterious ways sxb. I have a lot to lose.:manny:

I wish you the best and lots of baraka with your new ride.:salute:
It's too late for that don't you think besides I've already seen your comment before you got a chance to edit it :ftw9nwa:

so uhm...what kind of drugs do you sell my nigga? your watch just screams cocaine. i know a waste man like you can barely afford a burger my nigga so spill the tea

tumblr_ncmlu71GrO1tutw8zo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts