Guess what Somali actor this is.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Can you guess?

He was knocked out in the still photo.

20210124_003006.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
Barkahad Abdi from good time
Winner, you watched that movie I see. Barkhad and Faysal are the only actors now from the original Captain Phillips gang. But sadly Faysal became a different person, he cut me off and many of his other buddies from Minneapolis, he only cares about acting now. Acting doesn't make people much money lol. Some monkey actors or animal actors make more money than humans. I was in some shorts and couple movies but only as extra and i got shit dirt pay like I was nothing lol. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2001652/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

That is me. Faysal though looks like he is cooking and will be in even bigger movies but lower end actors that don't have known names like Robert Downey Jr. and UFC fighters starting out only get paid like $45k a year. Yep, that is why Barkhaad accepted $60k on a movie that made a Billion dollars while Tom Hanks is jolly fattened with $100M. Tom Hanks keeps on making money from movies that he did long ago in a never ending income while Barkhad, Faysal Mahat and others only make about $40k to $60k and they have to take or accept it because loads of other hungry guys will take the role if they don't. Acting isn't what it used to be, I make more money in Stocks than I did as an extra.

Last edited:
Winner, you watched that movie I see. Barkhad and Faysal are the only actors now from the original Captain Phillips gang. But sadly Faysal became a different person, he cut me off and many of his other buddies from Minneapolis, he only cares about acting now. Acting doesn't make people much money lol. Some monkey actors or animal actors make more money than humans. I was in some shorts and couple movies but only as extra and i got shit dirt pay like I was nothing lol. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2001652/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

That is me. Faysal though looks like he is cooking and will be in even bigger movies but lower end actors that don't have known names like Robert Downey Jr. and UFC fighters starting out only get paid like $45k a year. Yep, that is why Barkhaad accepted $60k on a movie that made a Billion dollars while Tom Hanks is jolly fattened with $100M. Tom Hanks keeps on making money from movies that he did long ago in a never ending income while Barkhad, Faysal Mahat and others only make about $40k to $60k and they have to take or accept it because loads of other hungry guys will take the role if they don't. Acting isn't what it used to be, I make more money in Stocks than I did as an extra.

Good time was actually pretty good. Wow so you were an actor, why did you stop? I guess you have to struggle for a long time before you start making real money. In my opinion we need Somali actors so they can stop using jar.eers to portray us. It's sad sometime people think that being successful means that you need to leave old friends. Do you know Barkhad as well?.

Cerberus

VIP
Good time was actually pretty good. Wow so you were an actor, why did you stop? I guess you have to struggle for a long time before you start making real money. In my opinion we need Somali actors so they can stop using jar.eers to portray us. It's sad sometime people think that being successful means that you need to leave old friends. Do you know Barkhad as well?.
Blackhawk down was Madow actors but 438 hours was real Somalis and Ethiopians.

Trending