Guess the ethnic origin of this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
There are similarities, but considering she's Filipina and probably also ~10lbs bigger than me, it ends there.
She's Filipino and with that skin color ??? I honestly thought she was Somali,:damnmusic:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
117549193_a6de0d94b112.jpg

Don't cheat !

Lesotho

The Dinka , a Nilotic people , are generally very dark , tall and have features between those of the Bantu and
Cushites .

dinka_cattle.jpg

we-are-nilotic-nykhor-paul-s.jpg

spla.jpg

Some of the nilotes mixed with the Cushitic people in South Eastern Kenya -like the Masai and Turkana .The guy in my first post is most likely Fulani,not Dinka .

Since when are the Masai and Turkana cushitic??

TooMacaan

VIP
Its unatural

:vqbuyv0:

Must be an ethiopian/oromo thing
:manny:
I'm Somali you eejit:mahubowtf:
Only oromos do that shit babes. :vqbuyv0:
Nacaala that's sickening to say the least:susp:
:dabcasar:Stop acting brand new; we all know that wasn't what you were saying when you were getting your arse rammed by @El padrone and I at our Love Dungeon a couple weeks back...you even had to take a little hiatus after we were done with you:siilaanyolaugh:.

I know you loved it when I made you call me Domme Araweelo :mjpls:

I'm Somali you eejit:mahubowtf:

:dabcasar:Stop acting brand new; we all know that wasn't what you were saying when you were getting your arse rammed by @El padrone and I at our Love Dungeon a couple weeks back...you even had to take a little hiatus after we were done with you:siilaanyolaugh:.

I know you loved it when I made you call me Domme Araweelo :mjpls:
Stop twisting the truth babes you and i both know what happened in our love dungeon. That ground and pound i gave you left me paralyzed from the waist down for more then two weeks :ahh:. If it wasn't for your helpful servant i wouldn't be alive today. :pachah1:
You know where to contact me abayoo if you need some more satisfaction.:damedamn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TooMacaan

VIP
Stop twisting the truth babes you and i both know what happened in our love dungeon. That ground and pound i gave you left me paralyzed from the waist down for more then two weeks :ahh:. If it wasn't for your helpful servant i wouldn't be alive today. :pachah1:
You know where to contact me abayoo if you need some more satisfaction.:damedamn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mjlol:Paralyzed from the waist down from giving me a good f-ing? You have one big/creative imagination, and one weak/fragile...member. As for the bolded, :idontlike:soz, incest isn't one of my kinks...I'm wary of ppl who like to use familial terms when addressing s-xual interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts