Guess her age

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear when I was in yr11 I saw much older kurdish boys come to my school to pick up girls. They drove cars so it was easy.

Fam. Walked out a with a girl in my cousin's class (y11 at the time). Me and my cousin seen some older guy, 34-35 park up. We walk over, spud him and start talking to him because we know him from the park, plays basketball and football w/ us and we're very good with friends his two nephews. I swear down this girl walks past around the car and gets in. I'm fucking confused, he hurriedly deads the convo and drives off. After the weekend my cousin asked her wtf that was and she awkwardly tries to play it off like caadi and says 'that's my boyfriend'

:dead:

There were a lot of chip shops near my school full of Afghanis and Kurds and these mfers used to shamelessly eye up school girls, even tried to chirps them while serving wings and chips. 0 fucks. Blue blazer y7,y8,y9 and black y10/11. They did not care at all about those trivialities

:damn:

Fam. Walked out a with a girl in my cousin's class (y11 at the time). Me and my cousin seen some older guy, 34-35 park up. We walk over, spud him and start talking to him because we know him from the park, plays basketball and football w/ us and we're very good with friends his two nephews. I swear down this girl walks past around the car and gets in. I'm fucking confused, he hurriedly deads the convo and drives off. After the weekend my cousin asked her wtf that was and she awkwardly tries to play it off like caadi and says 'that's my boyfriend'

:dead:

There were a lot of chip shops near my school full of Afghanis and Kurds and these mfers used to shamelessly eye up school girls, even tried to chirps them while serving wings and chips. 0 fucks. Blue blazer y7,y8,y9 and black y10/11. They did not care at all about those trivialities

:damn:

:damn::damn: its too common but it goes unnoticed cause kurds dont do buuq, lowkey pedos

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nacalaa hoyaade siilked wasse
14 years year old acting like veteran s subxanallah where the f*ck are the men in her house
:nahgirl:

Her siil is probably more loose and balaq balaq like these +40 year old somali habros futo
Nacaalaa siilkede ku yaale what a wretched society we live in
:susp:

@Cognitivedissonance @Factz @nine @Sheikh @AarHawd_7 @draco @YourBroMoe come see this nacalaaaa
Social engineering at its finest. You should look up r/K selection theory. Real eye opening shit man.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why does her skin look like its plastic? These are the kind gals that drive men crazy, crazy enuf to stalk her and kidnap her, rape her and kill her. Good luck

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why does her skin look like its plastic? These are the kind gals that drive men crazy, crazy enuf to stalk her and kidnap her, rape her and kill her. Good luck
It's the . When men get off that shit, they like women again. Not lolitas. Fucking freaks of nature man.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's the . When men get off that shit, they like women again. Not lolitas. Fucking freaks of nature man.

huh???? R u high? Your comment didn't make sense. Translation

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
huh???? R u high? Your comment didn't make sense. Translation
I'm saying men who watch end up looking up weird shit. The consequence of this is getting attracted to girls like the one posted here. That's what I'm getting at.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm saying men who watch end up looking up weird shit. The consequence of this is getting attracted to girls like the one posted here. That's what I'm getting at.

I see. Cute. But no, I dont think it has totally to do with , men just like very youthful, little small girls they can throw around. That is why Mama Maylun is sexually frustrated.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I see. Cute. But no, I dont think it has totally to do with , men just like very youthful, little small girls they can throw around. That is why Mama Maylun is sexually frustrated.
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I thought this thread was going to be about an old person looking young.
:jaynerd:
I had no idea that it was the thread that would take me to jail.
:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts