Guess her age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad indeed. Inshallah my kids don't end up like her. I don't want my daughters to be hoeing and looking like hoes on social media.
Same here, I want my kids to be smart and not fall for a lot of the degeneracy thats happening now but its looking hard to raise kids here in the west.

Congratulations.

Why are you virtue-signaling and acting holier than thou? Making a thread about a young girl, displaying her simply to call her a hoe, even speculating down to her virginity to a male audience of mostly twisted users?
Because I'm telling truth byeeee.

This thread is not really for you triggered gaalo on your period. I'm just here to show how old she looks when she is young. Her parents allowed this to happen to her now we have users who want to say why I'm displaying her here?? Lool sorry but you act like a hoe get treated and trash talked like one. She is too young to do this.

VixR

Veritas
This thread is not really for you triggered gaalo on your period. I'm just here to show how old she looks when she is young. Her parents allowed this to happen to her now we have users who want to say why I'm displaying her here?? Lool sorry but you act like a hoe get treated and trash talked like one. She is too young to do this.
The fact that she’s too young to do this is one thing, which I agree with.

But girls that put on a show such as you’re putting on right now are missing something in themselves so they try to pedestal themselves above some next girl. But, alas, virtue-signaling isn’t gonna replace whatever it is that you’re contending with within yourself. You’re at the point you’re discussing a 14 y.o’s *ussy on a forum as a presumably older girl yourself.

The fact that she’s too young to do this is one thing, which I agree with.

But girls that put on the show such as you’re putting on right now are missing something in themselves so they try to pedestal themselves above some next girl. But, alas, virtue-signaling isn’t gonna replace whatever it is that you’re contending with within yourself. You’re at the point you’re discussing a 14 y.o’s *ussy as a presumably older girl yourself.
I'm not missing anything. I'm not trying to Compare myself to her. Alhamdullilah I don't need to show my body to get likes on instagram.

I'm just showing how the young are being corrupted. Lol guess I can't even do that. All I said was guess her age so I can see what people actually think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts