Growth rate of minorities in Canada

The black population of Canada grew by 30 percent in 5 years its being fuelled by immigration mainly from Africa 32 percent of black people in Canada are now African immigrants the white population also now dropped to 70 percent

Does NA have better opportunities than Europe. Im ready to leave EU. I've seen collage grads driving taxi here.

One uncle of mine didn't read or write and was reer baadiyo left EU for Canada instantly started working when he arrived in Canada.

Now he owns Big villa back home and couple bajaaj's. That wasn't possible in Europe or its super hard.

Nigga your prime minister is Indian :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Yeah our prime minster is Indian, doesn’t mean Indians have political power in the U.K.. While Canada barely have whites anymore, Indians will dominate.

All third world countries will flood Canada, Canada will become Sh1t. The U.K. voted for brexit, so U.K. is anti immigration.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah our prime minster is Indian, doesn’t mean Indians have political power in the U.K.. While Canada barely have whites anymore, Indians will dominate.
1666916258801.gif

The black population of Canada grew by 30 percent in 5 years its being fuelled by immigration mainly from Africa 32 percent of black people in Canada are now African immigrants the white population also now dropped to 70 percent

So they can sit there and break down the Middle Eastern demographic that has less people, but refuse to break down the black demographic and they place us second to last?

Make that make sense.

They should have broken down what region of Africa or whether the demographic was West Indian/African at the least. WTF, kind of disgusted by this half assed data.

So they can sit there and break down the Middle Eastern demographic that has less people, but refuse to break down the black demographic and they place us second to last?

Make that make sense.

They should have broken down what region of Africa or whether the demographic was West Indian/African at the least. WTF, kind of disgusted by this half assed data.
They will release that soon in the upcoming weeks/months there gonna break it down by country and language but I think Africans might be the biggest black group in Canada now there’s more immigration from Africa and they have more kids

Indian population is huge but I think they will shift to English speaking Africans as the population of Africa increase they already bringing in a lot
Still bad at the end of the day. You have to be honest with yourself white Europeans built North America, now that the whites are becoming a minority and third world countries flooding into North America, North America will be another continent where living standards etc will go down a lot.

Theres a saying “import third world, you get third world”.

Still bad at the end of the day. You have to be honest with yourself white Europeans built North America, now that the whites are becoming a minority and third world countries flooding into North America, North America will be another continent where living standards etc will go down a lot.

Theres a saying “import third world, you get third world”.
Canada has a points system where they bring in only qualified immigrants they need immigrants or else they won’t have a tax base

Probably china want to slowly take control of Canada assets etc.
They killing it. A huge reason why major cities in Canada are expensive is because these Chinese people buy the most expensive houses and condos and don’t even live in them.

I saw many Chinese students at my uni pulling up in lambos and foreign cars.

Trending