Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I see this nacas sxb. He's bipolar. We Marehan own our homes in Kismayo. What on earth is he talking about? :mjlol:
I'm on about what your own people including @nine @TekNiKo @nomand and others have admitted to in this very thread. You must go home and deal with the famine, leave the good folk of Kismayo alone. Jubbaland must prosper it doesn't need more saboteurs. God is with the righteous, long live Jubbaland.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I'm on about what your own people including @nine @TekNiKo @nomand and others have admitted to in this very thread. You must go home and deal with the famine, leave the good folk of Kismayo alone. Jubbaland must prosper it doesn't need more saboteurs. God is with the righteous, long live Jubbaland.

I help my tol back home like most people do. The good folk of Kismayo ARE my people. Jubaland is my state. And my tol is the only sane people that have the right mindset to lead it. Long live my state Jubaland.

Your shenanigans are not gonna work sxb.

Never admitted to anything i gave hypothetical answer, which said government owned properties are owned by the somali government not some warlord in kismayo.

Gedo is part of somalia and jubbalsnd why doesn't mafoobe go back to qabri dahar in Ethiopia were he is from?

Marehan are native to kismaayo we have our geeljiro that bring milk to the city and are still the largest clan there.

Kismaayo is not NFD and kenya will go back. Lets talk then

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Never admitted to anything i gave hypothetical answer, which said government owned properties are owned by the somali government not some warlord in kismayo.

Gedo is part of somalia and jubbalsnd why doesn't mafoobe go back to qabri dahar in Ethiopia were he is from?

Marehan are native to kismaayo we have our geeljiro that bring milk to the city and are still the largest clan there.

Kismaayo is not NFD and kenya will go back. Lets talk then
They are owned by the successor administration which is Jubbaland.

Marehan are not native to Kismayo.

Madoobe is a Somali, he can go anywhere where his clan resides. With your logic, Siad Barre should never have been president.

You must go home to Caabudwaaq and Gedo to fix these regions. There's no administration there and there was a famine there recently.

Madoobe is a Somali, he can go anywhere where his clan resides. With your logic, Siad Barre should never have been president.

You must go home to Caabudwaaq and Gedo to fix these regions. There's no administration there and there was a famine there recently.
I refuse to discuss internal JL issues with a Plander. This is between OG and MX, kindly stay out of our internal matters sxb. Let's meet up on discussions regarding Somalia.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I refuse to discuss internal JL issues with a Plander. This is between OG and MX, kindly stay out of our internal matters sxb. Let's meet up on discussions regarding Somalia.
As far as MJ is concerned will only discuss any Somali politics with Mahamud Saleebaan not this laangaab sheegad I’m degrading myself I just bagged it@Cotton Eyed Joe

As far as MJ is concerned will only discuss any Somali politics with Mahamud Saleebaan not this laangaab sheegad I’m degrading myself I just bagged it@Cotton Eyed Joe
Dude has some seriously built up cuqdad against MX. That explains yaryar attitude.
We don't have to explain Kismayo sxb. Every JL MX I know has several properties in Kismayo. Sooner or later we'll reach a peaceful settlement with cagdheer which is fair and that we can both build upon. I have absolutely no cuqdad towards cagdheer as long as things are done fairly.

You're going crazy. Reer Diini who are Galti have been in Kismayo for 50+ years.
J/Hoose has been grazing land for us as Geeljires

In the Lower Juba region there are several large clan confederations, practicing different economic activities:

Pastoralists:19
Ogadeni (Awlihan, Muqaabul, Bartire, Mohamed Zubeir)

Marehan
Hawiye (Galjaal)
Biyamal (Dir)

http://www.nzdl.org/gsdlmod?e=d-000...d&cl=CL1.4&d=HASH018018c600064e78c5b1edf2.6.1

And this is a document that says we turned up in Baardheere in the 80s that says we are in J/Hoose

It is one clan, the Mohamed zubair. Auliayhans who live in most of middle juba, and gedo, and the talomoge who live in the island areas such as ras kamboni never beef with anyone. It is because kismayo was always contested btwn hartis(cumar and ciise mohamud) and mohamed zubair. Siyad barre brought some these wild niggas from the jungles and they been losing their minds ever since. They keep sending a 90 year old blind nigga with 17 malnourished niggas to capture kismayo. Waryaada show some ambition, send couple thousand reer gedo niggas.

Logistically speaking, it is impossible for mx to fight and capture kismayo because they dont settle in the surroundings. I don't even know why they make so much noise tbh.
Mareexaan settle right up to Qooqaani which is majority ilkadheer. Only a fool would say we do not settle in duleedka. Ilkaheers do not live in Baadiyaha Kismayo

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Seems like the only thing MX fantasize about is Kismaayo. They lost the 2016 war against OGs when they tried to launch sneak attack and capture Kismaayo. At least 6,000 heavily armed Ogadens guard the city... Marehan have no chance in hell against Ogadens. The Ogadens can also get reinforcements from K5 and NFD. Militarily and economically Marehan can't compete with Ogaden. They need to accept their fate and kiss Madoobe's ring and hail him as their king instead of holding grudges unwillingly. Marehan need to drop the grudges and live freshly in the present.

Mareexaan settle right up to Qooqaani which is majority ilkadheer. Only a fool would say we do not settle in duleedka. Ilkaheers do not live in Baadiyaha Kismayo
Qooqani is home to adan khaye and reer amaadin. Even madobe's subclan can talk shit there lol. You claim everything. Qooqani is southwest of afmadow, south of xagar which is settled by bartire. U wanna tell us mx lives in south of afmadow. :gucciwhat:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You're going crazy. Reer Diini who are Galti have been in Kismayo for 50+ years.
J/Hoose has been grazing land for us as Geeljires

In the Lower Juba region there are several large clan confederations, practicing different economic activities:

Pastoralists:19
Ogadeni (Awlihan, Muqaabul, Bartire, Mohamed Zubeir)

Marehan
Hawiye (Galjaal)
Biyamal (Dir)

http://www.nzdl.org/gsdlmod?e=d-000...d&cl=CL1.4&d=HASH018018c600064e78c5b1edf2.6.1

And this is a document that says we turned up in Baardheere in the 80s that says we are in J/Hoose
Post the full list :gaasdrink:

Qooqani is home to adan khaye and reer amaadin. Even madobe's subclan can talk shit there lol. You claim everything. Qooqani is southwest of afmadow, south of xagar which is settled by bartire. U wanna tell us mx lives in south of afmadow. :gucciwhat:
Qooqaani is majority OG with a few Mareexaan residents. Mareexaan have wells and grazing land in the Afmadow district

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts