Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only a weak naag, munafiiq or a langaab that screams for Hawiynimo, Daroodnimo or isaaqnimo.

The Truth

On the Day of Judgement may Allah forgive me I will beg my Lord to punish all those who used qabyaalad,

Just look at his thread, the content is of a stone age mentality and the claim that Kismaayo is improving is hilarious to say the least.Visited Kismaayo 6 months ago and it has the feel of a quasi-STASI city state, lacking many sacred Somali Freedoms.

I have come to the conclusion If Kismayo and Jubbaland is to continue to grow these types of people should be kept well away from power in Jubbaland. They are nothing more than saboteurs and history has shown us that they are not willing to built their own home. How can a man who can not keep his own house in order try to take over another man's house? This is pure moryaanimo. Kismayo deserves better than these moryaans and it has found that.

:pachah1:the irony

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I doubt @AarLibaax has been to Kismayo. Anything that's not al shabaab is an improvement. What Somali "freedoms" does it lack? Is it clans coming together and conspiring against the administration? Clearly that's it. But thank Allah SWT for that, we can't go back, we must go forward.

Villages such as Goobweyn were established as trading points for Omanis traders in the 19th century, your clansmen started populating the area post 1991 and used it as a supply base for Kismayo. Today it consists of 24 huts.
Goobweyn is mine today in 2018:westbrookswag:
We are not in 1950 my G:yousmart:
The Reer Guri of Mareexaan are true pioneers :win:
We entrenched ourselves in J/Hoose:westbrookswag:
We now got a new generation in Ndowa::westbrookswag: @AarLibaax We now have a new generation of Mareexaan who had Bajunis as neighbors
There is possibility of village soccer in Ndowa, although likely only among Marehan tribe. Most Bajuni tribesmen work for the former and lack sufficient spare time for any meaningful organized sports.
https://web.archive.org/web/20110815194634/http://club-soccer.com/Continents/africa/Islands Of Somalia.htm

The OCHA Minorities Study of August 2002 recorded that though recent Marehan settlers still have effective control of the islands, Bajuni can work for the Marehan as paid labourers.

There was a visit by UN officials to the Bajuni Islands in early 2002 which found 3,000 Bajuni families living on the islands compared to only 50 in 1994. They had been able to return to their home areas. They were still not able to own boats with engines, only traditional sailing boats. Recent Marehan settlers still had effective control over the islands. The Bajuni had worked for them as paid labourers. This was at least some improvement on the period when General Morgan’s forces controlled Kismayo and the islands and the Bajuni were treated as little more then slave labour.
https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov.uk/utiac/38272
:westbrookswag:

Last edited:
Goobweyn is mine today in 2018:westbrookswag:
We are not in 1950 my G:yousmart:
The Reer Guri of Mareexaan are true pioneers :win:
We entrenched ourselves in J/Hoose:westbrookswag:
We now got a new generation in Ndowa::westbrookswag: @AarLibaax We now have a new generation of Mareexaan who had Bajunis as neighbors

:westbrookswag:

:pachah1:@nine warya weerarka jooji kkk, We trying to regain a country Jaale, barnaamijka ha qasin

Ndowa :icon rolleyes: sounds fuckin foreign lol

This killed me doe

"There is possibility of village soccer in Ndowa, although likely only among Marehan tribe. Most Bajuni tribesmen work for the former and lack sufficient spare time for any meaningful organized sports".

Marehan couldn't beat them in football, so didnt allow them to play much anymore :icon lol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You have no historical ties to Kismayo.

Why should Kismayo suffer because of this mentality of people who can't even develop their own region, who haven't been able to create a functioning administration, which is internally divided, who partly support shabaab?

Kismayo must be a regional city and a trade hub for the south. It must rival Mombasa it can't be left in the hands or hostage to saboteurs.

You have no historical ties to Kismayo.

Why should Kismayo suffer because of this mentality of people who can't even develop their own region, who haven't been able to create a functioning administration, which is internally divided, who partly support shabaab?

Kismayo must be a regional city and a trade hub for the south. It must rival Mombasa it can't be left in the hands or hostage to saboteurs.
I am from Kismayo. @AarLibaax and @nomand and @Sheikh and me are Reer Kismaayo. Kismayo is our region:ohhhdamn:
Bring up historical ties all you want that don't change anything
Kismayo was captured in 1998 only after you kicked us out so you have your clansmen to blame for this whole FKD session :stevej:
Preying on Mareexaan weakness and kicking SNF out of Kismayo doesn't sound so nice now does it? :stevej:
Thank you MJs for being so naive:ohhhdamn:

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@AarLibaax I'm so sympathetic to your cause why won't Ahmed Madobe allow our tribes to conspire against the state? :kendrickcry: It further proves to me Ahmed Madobe is the man to lead right now. His power must increase if he is to do the necessary steps to fight off saboteurs, Xamar's moryaans and al shabaab.

@AarLibaax I'm so sympathetic to your cause why won't Ahmed Madobe allow our tribes to conspire against the state? :kendrickcry: It further proves to me Ahmed Madobe is the man to lead right now. His power must increase if he is to do the necessary steps to fight off saboteurs, Xamar's moryaans and al shabaab.
He can't fight us without KDF :damn:
He couldn't even capture Goobweyn even after KDF was even shelling the village:damn:
He barely controls Kismayo:damn:
He clearly can't "fight off saboteurs":dead1:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The city is peaceful and doesn't have mortars raining down on it everyday. Flights can land and take off unmolested. There's trade and the port functions. The administration is building agencies, Madobe is thinking long term.

He can't fight us without KDF :damn:
He couldn't even capture Goobweyn even after KDF was even shelling the village:damn:
He barely controls Kismayo:damn:
He clearly can't "fight off saboteurs":dead1:
Yall need to stop the tribal beef and unite in Kismaayo, it has a lot of potential and rival Xamar as a major darood city.

The city is peaceful and doesn't have mortars raining down on it everyday. Flights can land and take off unmolested. There's trade and the port functions. The administration is building agencies, Madobe is thinking long term.
Are you forgetting that it was Ras Kamboni and Shabab who was fighting for Kismayo or do you have amnesia? :dead1:
Tell me who brought instability in mid 2013 :dead1: Was it the evil warlord Barre or the former Shababi Madoobe? :dead1:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Shaolin23 think of Kismayo as a Harti village. It is our deegaan and it just so happened that it became the largest city in Juboyinka. Marehan started to live in Kismayo in the 50s and in big numbers in the 70s. But it never was a Marehan city. It has always been a shared city. Before it was shared between MZ and Harti, and now it shared by everyone who lives in Jubaland. No one can ever have an exclusive claim to Kismayo and no one's claims can supersede the claim of others.

Any clan based claim to Kismayo will take us back to the era when the city changed hands every couple of months.

The President of Jubaland just 5 years before he became President
uoqR470.png

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Are you forgetting that it was Ras Kamboni and Shabab who was fighting for Kismayo or do you have amnesia? :dead1:
Tell me who brought instability in mid 2013 :dead1: Was it the evil warlord Barre or the former Shababi Madoobe? :dead1:
We are talking about 2018 but the warlord era. As I said before your brain is in a different era.

We are talking about 2018 but the warlord era. As I said before your brain is in a different era.
:dead1:So now a person's history does not have relevance when talking about if they are a good President :deadpeter:
Remember Barre was not allied with Shabab and when he was defending the city from AS it was Blackie who has helping AS:dead1:
So in 4/5 years you got a former Islamist who then became Kismayo president :dead1:
The bar is set so low :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending