Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coal is that alShabaab left behind. The rest of what you said is simply what we call babble guv'nor! I do not even for a second believe you are from Kismayo your lack of knowledge in the other jubba thread made that clear to me. Can you even swim?
You don't know shit. Everyday trucks of coal go through Kismayo to the port for KDF to export. In Kismayo you can't find cheap coal so we have to cut down trees. Disgusting.

A participant said that not IGAD. You can't fool me son! Kismayo is not the capital of Jubbaland anyway, it is the economic capital. Bucaale will be the capital.

https://www.wadajirdantaguud.com/wp...gy-on-Managing-Liberated-Areas-in-Somalia.pdf
Blackie barely controls Kismayo. He is surrounded by Xamar troops, Mareexaan militias and AS. Bar Sanguni has both Xamar troops and Ras Kamboni. Bu'aale is very dumb to talk about. How about we talk about Berhani which my people control?
Whether you like it or not we are entrenched in the Kismayo district and we settle right up to Qooqaani (Qooqaani is majority OG). From Kismayo to Goobweyn to Cabdi Dhoore to Buulo Xaaji (shared with Cowramale) to Janay Cabdalle to Biibi you find Mareexaan.
Stick to PL since JL isn't for you to FKD about.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You don't know shit. Everyday trucks of coal go througg Kismayo to the port for KDF to export. In Kismayo you can't find cheap coal so we have to cut down trees. Disgusting.

Blackie barely controls Kismayo. He is surrounded by Xamar troops, Mareexaan militias and AS. Bar Sanguni has both Xamar troops and Ras Kamboni. Bu'aale is very dumb to talk about. How about we talk about Berhani which my people control?
Whether you like it or not we are entrenched in the Kismayo district and we settle right up to Qooqaani (Qooqaani is majority OG). From Kismayo to Goobweyn to Cabdi Dhoore to Buulo Xaaji (shared with Cowramale) to Janay Cabdalle to Biibi you find Mareexaan.
Stick to PL since JL isn't for you to FKD about.
You are in 2012 sxb. I want you to join me in 2018. What you are alleging is corruption by the KDF, Jubbaland forces and al shabaab. We are talking about Jubbaland state of Somalia not your tinpot villages.

Corruption can be rooted out but the administration will continue to exist. You want the failure of Jubbaland because your clan is not in charge. You live in a warlord era with the mindset of a moryaan. Jubbaland can't afford that right now. I do not even believe you support Jubbaland with this mentality. "Xamar surrounds Kismayo, Marexaan surrounds Kismayo" you are in a day dream pal.

Ahmed Madobe given the circumstances has navigated the political field very good, he has aligned himself with the proper powers in the region and has grand plans not for Kismayo but Jubbaland as a whole. He's not a little warlord like Barre Hiiraale or whatever tribesman you support in 2018. If you are opposed to his rule, you must meet him in the ballot box.

You are in 2012 sxb. I want you to join me in 2018. What you are alleging is corruption by the KDF, Jubbaland forces and al shabaab. We are talking about Jubbaland state of Somalia not your tinpot villages.

Corruption can be rooted out but the administration will continue to exist. You want the failure of Jubbaland because your clan is not in charge. You live in a warlord era with the mindset of a moryaan. Jubbaland can't afford that right now. I do not even believe you support Jubbaland with this mentality. "Xamar surrounds Kismayo, Marexaan surrounds Kismayo" you are in a day dream.

Ahmed Madobe given the circumstances has navigated the political field very good, he has aligned himself with the proper powers in the region and has grand plans not for Kismayo but Jubbaland as a whole. He's not a little warlord like Barre Hiiraale or whatever tribesman you support in 2018. If you are opposed to his rule, you must meet him in the ballot box.
Ahmed Madoobe was a Shababi in 2009 and in 2010 he allied with KDF forces. Kenya put him as Jubaland President in mid 2013.
Barre Hiiraale had been fighting Shabab when Madoobe was allied with them in 2008.
Tell me who is the warlord.

You think that Madoobe is in 2018 but him and his boys are not. They are in the 90s Qabiil wars era. Kismayo is in the 90s era of Qabyaalad. You fail to understand that the cuqdad the Kismayo administration carries is so great. The hard truth is that Mareexaan will only live in peace in Kismayo when Madoobe and people like him are gone and that can only be done by force. I honestly don't know what major crime we did to them to the extent that my own OG family have been bad to me out of Qabyaalad because they felt emboldened by exhaust fumes of KDF tanks.
It isn't even safe for him to go to the North Kismayo beach but Barre Hiiraale was controlling Jilib. Big difference.
How does he have proper plans for Jubaland when his own MPs are not eating well?
How does he have proper plans for Jubaland when he doesn't even help the people of Afmadow?
How does he have proper plans for Jubaland when he harasses civilians regularly?
He is baby sitted around the Airport and Port.

Mareexaan developed Gedo and did better than Blackie in fighting Shabab.
Jubaland is me and I am Jubaland. I am the man power behind Jubaland and I dominate Gedo while Madoobe doesn't even dominate the countryside of Kismayo.
Compare Afmadow and Dhoobley and Ras Kamboni to Baardheere and Beled Xaawo.

Last edited:
@Cotton Eyed Joe
This nine kid claims everything to be Marehan's. Just let him live in his fantasy. But know this Marehan first saw Kismayo in 91 civil war but didn't know how good it is, but when Ceyr brought them 99 known as "jimcihi" reerka wey miir beyleen specifically reer diini.
When it comes to Business in kismayo it always harti who dominate.

@Cotton Eyed Joe
This nine kid claims everything to be Marehan's. Just let him live in his fantasy. But know this Marehan first saw Kismayo in 91 civil war but didn't know how good it is, but when Ceyr brought them 99 known as "jimcihi" reerka wey miir beyleen specifically reer diini.
Some funny shit. We made peace with Cayr and became Walaalaha Galgaduud in 2000. From 1998 to 2000 we were wrestling Morgan for Kismayo. Becoming Walaalaha Galgauud meant that we could bring reinforcements from our turf in Galgaduud. Our soldiers and equipment went through HawiyeVille and Cayr were with us when were going through HawiyeVille to make sure we don't get attacked on the way. We fought for Kismayo.
Don't forget that you don't clash with us in our fortresses. You don't clash with us in Beled Xaawo but we clashed with you in Dhoobley and around Salagle and part of our grazing land is in the Afmadow district so if our Geeljires clash it's gonna be around Afmadow.
Awoowe you're talking baloney how did Reer Diini only see Kismayo in 1999 when they been in Kismayo since the Italian days.
Don't take apart our sub clans you're embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Soke funny shit. We made peace with Cayr and became Walaalaha Galgaduus in 2000. From 1998 to 2000 we were wrestling Morgan for Kismayo. Becoming Walaalaha Galgauud meant that we could bring reinforcements from our turf in Galgaduud. Our soldiers and equipment went through HawiyeVille and Cayr were with us when were going through HawiyeVille to make sure we don't get attacked on the way. We fought for Kismayo.
Awoowe you're talking baloney how did Reer Diini only see Kismayo in 1999 when they been in Kismayo since the Italian days.
Don't take apart our sub clans you're embarrassing yourself.
Genuine question: did have to bring who2s in brotherly fight though?! Seems like Marexaan alone wasn't enough to defeat Morgan and his forces.

Genuine question: did have to bring who2s in brotherly fight though?! Seems like Marexaan alone wasn't enough to defeat Morgan and his forces.
Between us and Habar Gidir was business and politics. We sent reinforcements from Galgaduud to Kismayo so we could capture Kismayo. Morgan preyed on our weakness when we became busy and weakened in Gedo because of internal issues so there were SNF fighters who went to Gedo. Habar Gidir made some money off the port. Do you think that we could send reinforcements from Caabudwaaq to the Juba Valley without Hawiye permission for free?
Where was Habar Gidir when MJs were kicked out in 2007?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Marehan alone was enough to defeat Morgan. We just used them since they were futile.

All the fighting was us.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe
These kids live in the wrong era they think this is Barre Hiiraale vs Madobe. They don't understand that there's an administration now which is federally recognized as the legal administration from Kismayo to Luuq.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Between us and Habar Gidir was business and politics. We sent reinforcements from Galgaduud to Kismayo so we could capture Kismayo. Morgan preyed on our weakness when we became busy and weakened in Gedo because of internal issues so there were SNF fighters who went to Gedo. Habar Gidir made some money off the port. Do you think that we could send reinforcements from Caabudwaaq to the Juba Valley without Hawiye permission for free?
Where was Habar Gidir when MJs were kicked out in 2007?
But you didn't just request a permission to go through... Cayr were almost half of JVA forces.

But you didn't just request a permission to go through... Cayr were almost half of JVA forces.
Extremely misinformed boy. It was us who captured Kismayo. Juba Valley Alliance had nothing to do with capturing Kismayo. It was business and politics. There were even Ogadens who supported the JVA does that mean it was Ogaden + Habar Gidir + Marehan who captured Kismayo?
Juba Valley Alliance was in 2001 not 1998.
Mareexaan did the fighting and Mareexaan captured Jilib under the name of the JVA in 2001. And Mareexaan captured Badhaadhe in 1998 did Habar Gidir do that? Did they overrun Buulo Guduud for us aswell? Sheekhaal and Mareexaan militias were clashing in Jilib in 2007 where was Habar Gidir?
When the ICU captured Kismayo after Mareexaans started supporting the ICU was Kismayo captured from Barre Hiiraale or Habar Gidir or Ogaden?
You're not making sense.

Last edited:
These kids live in the wrong era they think this is Barre Hiiraale vs Madobe. They don't understand that there's an administration now which is federally recognized as the legal administration from Kismayo to Luuq.
Legal administration? Lol funny thing is that a lot of people go straight to Blackie when land disputes happen. Where is the "legal administration" to deal with that type of shit?

Kismayo is a one-man-show this is Madoobe and how Kismayo is run :
12182919023_1d1913da0f.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's actually hilarious that Marehans claim Kista as their city. Calling OG may Allah bless them in this world and the next all kinds of names on the net while using internet cafes from the slums of Gedo or using phones in musqulaha Malta ku yaala while hiding from West African goons. :ohlord:
War isku xishooda.:snoop:
Not every person who's online will believe the lies you write on Somali forums.
You can fool cadaans, neefs who are new to siyaasad 101 but you'll never succeed. :hahaidiot:

Shalay ba timaadeen Kista on the back of JVA. :francis:

Ya'll Marehan neefs on the net tii ku dhacdey aderkiin Barre bootin dheere ba idinkana ina sugaysa. Sidiisa camal ba xaasaskiina iyo caruurtiina uuga cararaysan. :farole: This niggas actually ran away geed buu xata fuulay cabsi daradeed.:deadpeter::damn::hahaidiot:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Extremely misinformed boy. It was us who captured Kismayo. Juba Valley Alliance had nothing to do with capturing Kismayo. It was business and politics. There were even Ogadens who supported the JVA does that mean it was Ogaden + Habar Gidir + Marehan who captured Kismayo?
Juba Valley Alliance was in 2001 not 1998.
Mareexaan did the fighting and Mareexaan captured Jilib under the name of the JVA in 2001. And Mareexaan captured Badhaadhe in 1998 did Habar Gidir do that? Did they overrun Buulo Guduud for us aswell?Sheekhaal and Mareexaan militias were clashing in Jilib in 2007 where was Habar Gidir?
When the ICU captured Kismayo after Mareexaans started supporting the ICU was Kismayo captured from Barre Hiiraale or Habar Gidir or Ogaden?
You're not making sense.
I think you're denying a well known fact that Cayr were half of JVA forces. Goobaale (Cayr) was the military commander of JVA forces and that's a clear evidence that Cayr were part of your Jubba conquests. Quit denying it.

I think you're denying a well known fact that Cayr were half of JVA forces. Goobaale (Cayr) was the military commander of JVA forces and that's a clear evidence that Cayr were part of your Jubba conquests. Quit denying it.
We had a Cayr commander so what? Evidence has already been presented to you anyway.
There was even a Reer Cabdulle man in the JVA leadership so you saying that OG also controlled Kismayo with Mareexaan?
Forces were Mareexaan not Habar Gidir read my post you quoted.
Morgan captured Baardheere and he was Majeerteen so are you saying that Majeerteen captured Baardheere and were controlling it?
Our military capibilities were perfectly fine and we saw that when Mareexaan joined Xawaadle against Caydiid in Hiiraan

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@nine They cry about allying with Somalis but have no qualms with KDF, they are hypocrites of the highest form

Even Shabaab preferred not to piss off Marehan

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@nine They cry about allying with Somalis but have no qualms with KDF, they are hypocrites of the highest form

Even Shabaab preferred not to piss off Marehan
Hypocrites of the highest order they get amnesia when you tell them Jees allied with USC to capture Kismayo and execute civilians in broad daylight they get amnesia when you tell them Abdullahi Yusuf signed a peace deal with Aydid while he was still waging a war against us in the south it’s every man for himself it always was MX have shed enough blood for Daroodnimo just to figure out it was all lies we HG and MX may fight and slaughter each other but HG don’t harbour the deep animosity that OG and MJ have for MX it’s very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts