Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Marehan has all the power in Somalia we are the President. Wrong Farmaajo was elected by 180 Somali MPs. Were they all from your clan? Cut the jokes. I know Jaalle Farmaajo personally he's a great man. He was elected to fix Somalia and help his superior clan Marehan eat good in our state Jubaland and take over by ballets or by hand.

Only naags here are you that have been limited to the political game.

He likes Centralism because that's our tol's strategy and he does everything in Somalia's favors you'll hear from now on he's going to be helping his geesi clan by doing everything in our favor.

You can call Farmaajo a ''guest'' but who all know there's no such as guests in Mogadishu the capital of Somalia you yellow eyed who2. He's actually a great leader that's under Marehan's vision and now orders.

You sound like an broken record;"Jaale this, Farmaajo that", nigga please.

Walee I'm having thoughts now whether to take punitive action toward reer marexaan in Galmudug like Ahmed Madobe is doing in Jubaland then like @Teeri-Alpha i should demand a tall xalimo marexan gazelle in return for peace and pardon for beesha ghetto tuugo in cabudwaaq.

Walee I'm having thoughts now whether to take punitive action toward reer marexaan in Galmudug like Ahmed Madobe is doing in Jubaland then like @Teeri-Alpha i should demand a tall xalimo marexan gazelle in return for peace and pardon for beesha ghetto tuugo in cabudwaaq.
:gucciwhat: You had the state weapons you looted and had a hawiye front in during the 90s what makes you think you can take us on by in 2018? Remember when Marehan even fought you in Hiiraan

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

I'm calling him Jaalle because he is Jaalle you jealous who2. Are you mad? :mjlaugh:

I'm having thoughts about telling my tol that live in Mudug/Galgaduud about finally erasing your unwanted kind.

That terrorist Madhuuso can't do nothing to us in my state Jubaland.

And I will demand a qalanjo Sacad shorty for peace for beesha yellow eyed looters in Baraxley tuulo. :sass1:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Getting a Darood girl is one of the biggest accomplishments in life for a Who2 wallahi I seen it irl like when a black guy marries a white girl whose family come from money it’s so cringe:chrisfreshhah:

Getting a Darood girl is one of the biggest accomplishments in life for a Who2 wallahi I seen it irl like when a black guy marries a white girl whose family come from money it’s so cringe:chrisfreshhah:

He literally said the same thing @Teeri-Alpha said but it's cringy NOW?

When youre conquered, your women are taking away from you, that is just common sense and has happened through history. Wallahi you lot love gassing yourselves up. :kodaksmiley:

how come the word idoor is shortened in here?

i am Ogaden, i gave them that name, and only i can call them that name, it should be ok for Caghdeers to call them idoor i door is being shortened like its an insult,

they call us caghdeeers, we are cool with that

sacad have gorgouse beautiful halimos, also very arrogant and demands the best like Ogaden and marehan chicks,

i used to eb with a sacad docotr from london (halal of course)

her family loved me, my family loved her, only issue is she was demanding marriage and i just got a scholarship to do my PhD in econometrics (econ with maths) which was 4 years long,
she was so sexy the cars would almost whistle

in fact all the sacad girls i dated are very high standard like Ogaden and marehan girls,

avoid idoor i door chicks, very tribalist, she has been programmed front 3 months old but they will give it to tyrone no questions asked,

abgal girls waa very melow and child out, dagodia waa child out and relaxed, so gorgeous, i married a dagodia as she was willing to wait the last 2 yeasr of my degree

dhulbahante waa very fudeed, loose, usually harti women are -no offence, an idoor will poison you if your people go to war, hawadley waa also fudeed since i dated 4 hawadley chicks

a female needs to be tall, sexy, ncie smile, listne good, slowly talker, smile a lot, gracious, feminine, say ohhhhhh to my jokes, slender,

the mareahn bird i dated would remind me constantyl mareahn were most landeer and royal fmaily of somalia,

she was extremely hot, i was impressed, but i did remind her the title of first royal fmaily and land-deer truly was Caghdderrs as we have centuries longer history in east africa than our cousins,,

she had the sexiest small teeth, perfect mouth, lips, height, i like a female with good mouth agahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

before i married i used to ignore girls unless she practised saying Agah Agah slowly in a husky voice, it was a litmus test to see if she will be a worthy wife,

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
And for the record, any HG who marries out (even to other Hawiye) is a retard in my eyes :idontlike:

That's not nice sxb. I have relatives who married Hawiye chicks. You're going to hate on them? Aren't we Somalis after all? :uCkf6mf:

My hooyo brother is married to a HG (Sa'ad) woman and they're a great family.

Asc Internet warriors. Lets move past clan crap and move towards the 21st century.

Kismaayo belongs to all somalis as does hargeysa and mogadishu the sooner we realise this the better it will be for all of us and we can finally move towards the 21st century and join the sane people.

Today there are no clan cities in england so why should there be one in somalia? Freedom if movement should be a right for every somali.

I for one will welcome any somali tyat wants to settle in kismaayo.

There is a real issue here no one is talking about.

The oromo migration in the north especially puntland and somaliland. If we do not unite as a people then we will become a minority in our own land and will be replaced by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts