Growth of Hargeisa districts - 2002 - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
14 years and that's it? How about the Somalian people and the government start taking the redevelopment of the country more seriously. South Korea went from being the poorest country to being one of the richest in 2 generations.

Says the dude who had to give girls to the Suldaan of CG to settle in Hargeisa. Remember (Bulaxaar and Berbera your original home) . Behave guest.
:hemad:
It was the other way around sxb :mjlol:

The Ciidagale Sultan gave his daughter to my awoowe Sheikh Madar so he could come teach his people the deen. :hemad:

Bohol

VIP
It was the other way around sxb :mjlol:

The Ciidagale Sultan gave his daughter to my awoowe Sheikh Madar so he could come teach his people the deen. :hemad:

Sheikh Madar was the first SM allowed in Hargeisa but after that he brought with him his female relatives and rest of his family
due to wars in Bulaxaar and Berbera.
:manny:

Bohol

VIP
I thought capital metropolies were exempt from traditional ownership :cosbyhmm:

Most of London land is owned by several dukes, the queen and recently the Qataris. How do you think the dukes and the queen got the
land? it is due to their ancestors (clans) that passed on the land inheritance.

Most of London is owned by several dukes, the queen and recently the Qataris. How do you think the dukes and the queen got the
land? it is due to their ancestors (clans) that passed on the land inheritance.
:icon lol:
So in other words this traditional ownership is meant to be symbolic because the Queens power has been significantly reduced since the heyday of heraldry. She own all of England but only in spirit, she cant declare war or make any executive decisions on behalf of the people there

And google is telling me neither HY or SM is native to Hargeisa, you both immigrted there traditional ownership belongs to Arap and CG

Bohol

VIP
@McLovin Not really. The Queen owns large parts of London's real estate (her commerial property empire is worth £11bn). Yes the original natives of Hargeisa are Arap and CG. The Isaxaaq (HY) came to the area about 200 years ago after that the SM came a little later from the coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts