New Hargeisa (HY section)

pc3U346.gif

Masalaha (CG section)
AN74sxo.gif

Jigjigayar
N9CHd8y.gif

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Jigjiga isn't a district, it's the same as Xer Awr, shacabka, which I think fall under daanta lix iyo labatanka June.

Lmao why you mentioning the tribes that reside in here and there but won't say HA for central north and west hargeisa? NO ONE CALLS MASALAHA AKA QUDHACDHEER daanta cidagalle, it's known nowadays as daanta Arap after they showed up in massive numbers last year during the football riots.

The cuqdad this beedee has for other isaaq subclans is on par with nazis, I vouch that my reer weyd abtiyos would gun your westernised prejudice in a instant, war marankan ya moderator ka dhigay, abeheed wasto. :kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
@Zayd The reason I didn't mention the demographics of Jigjigayar is
because it is the most diverse part of Hargeisa and everyone contributed there. So it is only
fair, don't get angry little nicca. Lastly Jigjigayar comes under Ibraahim Koodhbur district
but it is also known as Jigjigayar since it is the biggest neighborhood in that district.

:manny:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Zayd The reason I didn't mention the demographics of Jigjigayar is because it is the most diverse part of Hargeisa and everyone
contributed there. So it is only fair, don't get angry little nicca.

It may be very diverse in terms of contributions but what you put as Jigjigayar on the map includes Xer Awr, Idhaacada, Biyo Dhacay, Goljano, Xawaadle, Koodhbur, Boqol iyo Kontonka, Shacabka, If iyo akhiro, Sheedaha, WHICH ARE ALL MAJORITY HABAR AWAL DEGANS.

YOU ENTER JIGJIGAYAR WHEN YOU PASS DOOXA YAR EE KU HOR YAALA SALDHIGA KOODHBUR.

Do justice or don't act like a expert at all saxibkay.

Bohol

VIP
@Zayd Check the image most of the growth is centered around Jigjigayar
(the far western corner of Hargeisa). Sure the other neighborhoods might be HA majority
but no one can deny Jigjigayar is very diverse. The amount of even non Landers I met that
said they live in Jigjigayar is crazy (even a HJ MP came out from there) back in 2012 local
elections.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Zayd Check the image most of the growth is centered around Jigjigayar (the far western corner of Hargeisa). Sure the other neighborhoods
might be HA majority but no one can deny Jigjigayar is very diverse. The amount of even non Landers I met that said they live
in Jigjigayar is crazy.

Yes but the residency is majority Habar Awal you cannot deny that, despite the diversity and all that, even the majority of the businesses there are owned by them, even the latest expanding neighbourhood called Gantaalaha is majority sacad muse my own family plots of land there, it's like me saying new hargeisa has significant HJ inhabitants, even if it did its insignificant. Same goes for North and west hargeisa which is dominated by Habar Awal.

If you can't accept this then khalas your blinded by your own cuqdad saxib.

Bohol

VIP
@Zayd Fine you can have Jigjigayar all to your own. :pachah1: I don't mind
each group developing their own neighborhoods and not relying on others.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Saxib I was there for a whole year you can't act like you know from behind your computer screen, I saw how they all came out in our degans for the retard muse bixi, I don't like the nigga but the support clearly tells that they are all Habar Awal..

I know it hurts abtiyo, that the sexiest district in terms of appearance in roads and businesses is dominated by ilma Super Awal :mjlol::lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
Saxib I was there for a whole year you can't act like you know from behind your computer screen, I saw how they all came out in our degans for the retard muse bixi, I don't like the nigga but the support clearly tells that they are all Habar Awal..

I know it hurts abtiyo, that the sexiest district in terms of appearance in roads and businesses is dominated by ilma Super Awal :mjlol::lolbron:

I have been there in 2015 and 2016. So I know what I am talking about, I am very familiar with Hargeisa. I bought lands in New Hargeisa
and now my investment is returning nicely.

:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts