Grown man cries because Muslim women are not covering up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
No I do not tolerate dawahman slander. He does a lot for the youth. Organizing classes and lectures especially for the young brothers and sisters in our community. Helping them to stick to the deen and keeping them in the masjid.

Ofcourse I dont agree with him on everthing. But the way some muslims will go out their way to mock this brother is ridiculous.

He is using emotional blackmail and is blaming women for his own depressive state.

If you can’t see that then you’ll probably end up in an abusive relationship

He doesn’t care the women, he just wants to control them, why doesn’t he cry over the women in Iran who are forced to cover up?

i think its because he wants them to be covered up lol. ,

i only said what i said because he genuinely seemed to care for these women who are his "sisters" crying and shit :kanyeshrug:

he could also just be a good actor

World

VIP
Muslim women are more covered today than they were in the past lol. Other than in some urban areas, most Muslim women probably didn't cover their hair or their arms. Not debating whether that's right or wrong, but i'm just stating a historical fact.

Gambar

VIP
i think its because he wants them to be covered up lol. ,

i only said what i said because he genuinely seemed to care for these women who are his "sisters" crying and shit :kanyeshrug:

he could also just be a good actor
What makes him genuine?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Yeah... He used to be a khawarijj, but now most of his content are just dawah, and warnings. The true khawarijj are Isis, and all these other terrorists.
Once a kharijite always a kharijite you can’t blame ignorance on that one like non Muslims or even weak Muslims as most kharijites vigorously study Islam yet they are purposely following and spreading a wrong aqeedah in Islam even though deep down inside they know its wrong but they do it anyway that’s unforgivable

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Once a kharijite always a kharijite you can’t blame ignorance on that one like non Muslims or even weak Muslims as most kharijites vigorously study Islam yet they are purposely following and spreading a wrong aqeedah in Islam even though deep down inside they know its wrong but they do it anyway that’s unforgivable
Isis, and Al shabab are known for not being able to read the Quran

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Isis, and Al shabab are known for not being able to read the Quran
Bullshit they know the Quran and sunnah more than the average Muslim but they don’t following or distort the interpretation to fit their political or ideological war on us do you know how many sheikhs and men of knowledge they killed its all part of their plan to become the unchallenged ulema so they can tell people if limited knowledge whatever they want

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Bullshit they know the Quran and sunnah more than the average Muslim but they don’t following or distort the interpretation to fit their political or ideological war on us
Knowing Surah Fatiah, and Iklaas doesn't mean you know the Quran. Muslims learn those verses at age 3 bro lol.

If the women don't cover up and show modesty, the Ummah will fall apart. They are the mothers of the next generation.
:mjcry:I share his feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts