Grown man cries because Muslim women are not covering up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.

Thoughts? Why is he this upset? Do you think this is a mental illness...he does state he doesn’t go out much...

@AussieHustler @Do-I-Look-Somali
Man this guy's name is dawahman. He gots a lot of great content, but he is very sensitive, and does a lot of dumb stuff. He disrespected great scholars for no reason once. I guess he's sad, because hell is not a joke. But it's up to a girl to wear a hijab, and cover herself. Everybody was gifted with free will.

Muji

VIP
Man this guy's name is dawahman. He gots a lot of great content, but he is very sensitive, and does a lot of dumb stuff. He disrespected great scholars for no reason once. I guess he's sad, because hell is not a joke. But it's up to a girl to wear a hijab, and cover herself. Everybody was gifted with free will.

No I think he is depressed. The part where he says he doesn’t go out much that’s when the tears roll. I think he is finding it hard to live as an incel and wants to blame women lol.

Do-I-Look-Somali

No I think he is depressed. The part where he says he doesn’t go out much that’s when the tears roll. I think he is finding it hard to live as an incel and wants to blame women lol.
Nah. This guy used to party, and make hella cash being a DJ, and producing music. I think he doesn't go out much to avoid the fitnah of seeing naked women every where, and seeing all the Muslim girls who fall for men's desire of what a women should look like in the west. He genuinely cares. But still all of this was prophesied so it's all good on my side.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Which scholars did he disrespect

Muji

VIP
Nah. This guy used to party, and make hella cash being a DJ, and producing music. I think he doesn't go out much to avoid the fitnah of seeing naked women every where, and seeing all the Muslim girls who fall for men's desire of what a women should look like in the west. He genuinely cares. But still all of this was prophesied so it's all good on my side.

No you don’t understand.

Being confined in a small space and not leaving causes depression. And when someone is depressed their thinking is skewed and they don’t really understand what’s causing their depression. They’ll usually say “I’d be happier if this happened..” instead of dealing with the problem.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Which scholars did he disrespect
He disrespected Yasir Qadhi for not wearing a khamis anymore. He disrespected Shaikh haitham for sitting beside Shias in a debate, and many more I can't remember. Those are dumb issues to disrespect well versed brothers who are good for their communities.

Do-I-Look-Somali

No you don’t understand.

Being confined in a small space and not leaving causes depression. And when someone is depressed their thinking is skewed and they don’t really understand what’s causing their depression. They’ll usually say “I’d be happier if this happened..” instead of dealing with the problem.
Bro this dude goes out, and does dawah all over England, and speak at a lot of masjids.

Shaolin23

Thoughts? Why is he this upset? Do you think this is a mental illness...he does state he doesn’t go out much...

@AussieHustler @Do-I-Look-Somali
Why doesn’t he just move to a Muslim country if it bothers him so much? Lol oh oh that’s right he wants the benefit of living in a country with jobs and opportunities and peace aka living for the dunya then he wants to preach to us actions speak louder than words

Do-I-Look-Somali

Why doesn’t he just move to a Muslim country if it bothers him so much? Lol oh oh that’s right he wants the benefit of living in a country with jobs and opportunities and peace aka living for the dunya then he wants to preach to us actions speak louder than words
Bro that makes no sense. Muslim country, or not he's telling the truth, and he genuinely cares. I think he's just being too sensitive but that's how he always is.

Shaolin23

He disrespected Yasir Qadhi for not wearing a khamis anymore. He disrespected Shaikh haitham for sitting beside Shias in a debate, and many more I can't remember. Those are dumb issues to disrespect well versed brothers who are good for their communities.
I suspected right I know his kind it’s the ones nabi Muhammad asws forewarned us about and Ali ibn abi talib ra slaughtered in the thousands

Do-I-Look-Somali

I suspected right I know his kind it’s the ones nabi Muhammad asws forewarned us about and Ali ibn abi talib ra slaughtered in the thousands
Yeah... He used to be a khawarijj, but now most of his content are just dawah, and warnings. The true khawarijj are Isis, and all these other terrorists.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Funnily enough the same thing happened to me but I was thinking about Somali atheists:trumpsmirk:

Quit you gonna make me cry.
O9JYa_s-200x150.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm not one for gossip but people found pictures of his wife and guess what she doenst cover:patrice::sass2: you guys make what you want of it. Inshallah she's covering up now. I don't hate dawah man but I don't look at him at being the real deal dawah. Now ali dawah is the one that annoys the crap out of me

Last edited:

Do-I-Look-Somali

I'm not one for gossip but people found pictures of his wife and guess what she doenst cover:patrice::sass2: you guys make what you want of it. Inshallah she's covering up now. I don't hate dawah man but I don't look at him at being the real deal dawah. Now ali dawah is the one that annoys the crap out of me
What did Ali Dawah do fam? That guy really does be annoying tho. Chasing Tommy Robinson all over the place was embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending