Growing up Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Some people in here with dugsi PTSD
tumblr_o4elvmMcYM1tg4p5ko1_500.gif

7a151930-4c10-0132-41ec-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

My macalin was a savage.There was this one day before dugsi I had very little time to memorize my cashir and there was no way I was going to make it in time. Knowing I was going to get whipped, I wore many layers of clothes and by the time i reached dugsi, i was already sweating heavily. When the macalin started spanking me with his karbash, it sounded like he was hitting a paper bag and I was here pretending like :damn:. Macalin was like warya kaale what are you wearing..He then started stripping me which took like 5 minutes until I was only wearing an underwear. He then proceeded to give me the worst ass whipping of my life while the whole dugsi were watching like:kanyehmm:.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
My macalin was a savage.There was this one day before dugsi I had very little time to memorize my cashir and there was no way I was going to make it in time. Knowing I was going to get whipped, I wore many layers of clothes and by the time i reached dugsi, i was already sweating heavily. When the macalin started spanking me with his karbash, it sounded like he was hitting a paper bag and I was here pretending like :damn:. Macalin was like warya kaale what are you wearing..He then started stripping me which took like 5 minutes until I was only wearing an underwear. He then proceeded to give me the worst ass whipping of my life while the whole dugsi were watching like:kanyehmm:.
:deadosama::deadosama:

angrycat

not so sad after all
My uncle would visit us and say bbc isar adeer we named him bbc. Whenever he came over we would all say BBC is at the door. There was another aunt we named her cnn. :ftw9nwa:
lol there was an old man we used to call ahmad bbc for the same reason

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
my maclin was lit af
nigga sleep when you read your cashir and shit... and when the maclin leaves... the room turns into the hunger games you gotta fend fo yo life

Ain't that the truth.

:dead:

This xayawaan that was atleast 5 years older than me tried to check me, little did he know I had a keychain with heavy ass keys with me

:dabcasar:

Once coming from home school I knew I didnt know my ashar. So i went straight to dhugsy instead of going home. I went to the bushes and looked for a small pieach of branch. Found one and then I went to the dhugsy door and inserted that small pieces of branch into the key hole. Then I went home. Came to dhugsy few hours later only to find the whole class stood outside whilst macalinka was scratching his head wondering why the key wont go in. We got a door off that day lol. Felt like a boss. :banderas:

Once coming from home school I knew I didnt know my ashar. So i went straight to dhugsy instead of going home. I went to the bushes and looked for a small pieach of branch. Found one and then I went to the dhugsy door and inserted that small pieces of branch into the key hole. Then I went home. Came to dhugsy few hours later only to find the whole class stood outside whilst macalinka was scratching his head wondering why the key wont go in. We got a door off that day lol. Felt like a boss. :banderas:

Haha these memories that are coming back now from the "dhugsy years". I did exactly the same thing as you but I used a pencil that i broke inside the key hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending