Greatest fight/ brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Connor made a number of racist remarks during the Mayweather fight and he made similar remarks to Mexican fighters.

Khabeeb isn’t Mayweather. If a fellow European insults your country why don’t you insult his? There is so much to say about the Irish and Ireland, and especially a short ginger man who drinks and yet he was sitting their confused. If he isn’t in to trash talk he should have whooped his ass in the ring and left it there like Mayweather did.

Would you start a ruckus because someone who is trying to promote his whiskey offered you some?
He said asalamu aleykum in a mocking way, offered a guy he knew was religious muslim and then called him backward rat. You know what.....khabib beat the crap out of him and he gave up. This is the guy that mocked khabib for the genocide his people faced and called them cowards who dont even speak their own language anymore. You have no clue. I can give you so many example. There is a reason 90% of mma fans are happy he got destroyed

Why didn’t he call Connor an Irish rat? No one would care. They’re both white so stop using the wasict card.

He didn’t need to. He smashed him up in the ring and then smashed him up further in front of all his hooligans and racists. I am sure they will not repeat those kind of commmentd again.

Khabib got busy.

Jeesto

VIP
:dead::deadmanny:
Do4hO8oUYAUkZdl.jpg:large

Muji

VIP
He said asalamu aleykum in a mocking way, offered a guy he knew was religious muslim and then called him backward rat. You know what.....khabib beat the crap out of him and he gave up. This is the guy that mocked khabib for the genocide his people faced and called them cowards who dont even speak their own language anymore. You have no clue. I can give you so many example. There is a reason 90% of mma fans are happy he got destroyed

Loooooooool

Why didn’t he insult Ireland for their potatoe famine ?

I’m sorry but if you lose a talking smack competition with a ginger Irish man with his own brand of whiskey you need to be administered an IQ test. I watched the interview and he mocked khabeeb because he was telling s journalist he is not allowed to say asalama alaikum if he is going to congratulate Connor on his whiskey. Who gave Khabib authority on who is allowed to use an Arabic greeting (used by Christian and Jewish Arabs too), when Khabib is a white man? Everyone says nasty things to eachother before a fight it’s a way of promoting your fight. I can send you clips of fighters insulting mothers, children, making rape insults but non of the people who faced the insults responded by leaving the ring and starting a fight. Even those YouTubers Logan Paul and the other one were calling each others fathers pedofiles but they shook hands after, and they are amateurs!
You know you fucked up when even Mike Tyson of all people is disturbed by your actions :chrisfreshhah:

Loooooooool

Why didn’t he insult Ireland for their potatoe famine ?

I’m sorry but if you lose a talking smack competition with a ginger Irish man with his own brand of whiskey you need to be administered an IQ test. I watched the interview and he mocked khabeeb because he was telling s journalist he is not allowed to say asalama alaikum if he is going to congratulate Connor on his whiskey. Who gave Khabib authority on who is allowed to use an Arabic greeting (used by Christian and Jewish Arabs too), when Khabib is a white man? Everyone says nasty things to eachother before a fight it’s a way of promoting your fight. I can send you clips of fighters insulting mothers, children, making rape insults but non of the people who faced the insults responded by leaving the ring and starting a fight. Even those YouTubers Logan Paul and the other one were calling each others fathers pedofiles but they shook hands after, and they are amateurs!
You know you fucked up when even Mike Tyson of all people is disturbed by your actions :chrisfreshhah:
You are showing you are a woman here...IQ test, bad behaviour and emotios lol. You live in different planet. These guys are prize fighters with huge egos. If you cant comprehend how khabib absolutely embarrassed him. Then you have no clue. He even got dropped hard in the standup. There was only one man who won this battle and its the one who rearranged the face of the other and gave up in the end. If you think conor feels like he got the moral victory....he wouldn't hide from the media out of embarrassment lool

Muji

VIP
You are showing you are a woman here...IQ test, bad behaviour and emotios lol. You live in different planet. These guys are prize fighters with huge egos. If you cant comprehend how khabib absolutely embarrassed him. Then you have no clue. He even got dropped hard in the standup. There was only one man who won this battle and its the one who rearranged the face of the other and gave up in the end. If you think conor feels like he got the moral victory....he wouldn't hide from the media out of embarrassment lool

So this is about machoism. Not sure why khabib had to come out and tell us that his delicate little feelings were hurt and his poor papa was insulted.

Nobody made fun of the religion Infront of Muhamad Ali, he made sure to whoop that ass if someone tried.

Connor trashed his bus and almost blinded Khabib's bus driver.
He disrespected his dad

You can trash talk the fighter but don't disrespect my religion and be a racist about it, so it's okay to call every Muslim a terrorist? He called Khabib a terrorist.

Connor does far more shit than Khabib and nobody bats an eye, that Irish monkey messed with the wrong one, he got handled like the he is.
I wonder if he'll get depressed like ronda the and join WWE like i predicted.

:siilaanyolaugh:

So this is about machoism. Not sure why khabib had to come out and tell us that his delicate little feelings were hurt and his poor papa was insulted.
Delicate little feelings? He destroyed him and went for his friend.....how you gonna talk sh1t, get smashed and then call the person smashing you sensetive? Again you dont know how men function. This was one man emasculating another man infront of the world

f*ck Mcgregor, after he said “dance to me boy” to Mayweather I cannot respect him, nigga sounds like a slavemaster at times

Muji

VIP
f*ck Mcgregor, after he said “dance to me boy” to Mayweather I cannot respect him, nigga sounds like a slavemaster at times

Tbh Floyd was dancing when he said that. I’m not sure that was racism. I think it’s easy to call Connor a racist because he is white. He is even being called a racist for this fight. Despite his opponent being Russian.

Muji

VIP
Delicate little feelings? He destroyed him and went for his friend.....how you gonna talk sh1t, get smashed and then call the person smashing you sensetive? Again you dont know how men function. This was one man emasculating another man infront of the world

Right so this was all done to emasculate his opponent. Nothing to do with his religion, father and country being insulted lol. As I thought!

Right so this was all done to emasculate his opponent. Nothing to do with his religion, father and country being insulted lol. As I thought!
He insulted his religion, family and country. He decided to beat him up. After he did he went for his friend. As jamie vardy say. Chat sh1t get banged. Simples

Muji

VIP
He insulted his religion, family and country. He decided to beat him up. After he did he went for his friend. As jamie vardy say. Chat sh1t get banged. Simples

Lol last post to you.

He beat him up, why did he jump into the crowd to start a fight with a trainer?

By Proving Connor right and behaving backwards, he didn’t get the opportunity to wear his belt, he still hasn’t been paid, people are not talking about his fighting ability, I doubt people will be rushing to sponsor him now either. He played right into Connors hands. Nobody is talking about the fight anymore

Lol last post to you.

He beat him up, why did he jump into the crowd to start a fight with a trainer?

By Proving Connor right and behaving backwards, he didn’t get the opportunity to wear his belt, he still hasn’t been paid, people are not talking about his fighting ability, I doubt people will be rushing to sponsor him now either. He played right into Connors hands. Nobody is talking about the fight anymore

Sponsorship, proving conor right loool. This is the madness discussing man things with a woman. He will be paid and dana didnt put the belt on him because of fan reaction. You are trying to rationalize men pride with female logic. Khabib smashed conor and made him quit. Fining him or stripping him wont change anything. When a man beat the sh1t out of you, then you are his . Im not surprised you would side with Conor and go against the muslim brother though:manny:

Muji

VIP
Sponsorship, proving conor right loool. This is the madness discussing man things with a woman. He will be paid and dana didnt put the belt on him because of fan reaction. You are trying to rationalize men pride with female logic. Khabib smashed conor and made him quit. Fining him or stripping him wont change anything. When a man beat the sh1t out of you, then you are his . Im not surprised you would side with Conor and go against the muslim brother though:manny:

I’m against snowflakes. It’s a sad day when two men who are kicking eachother in the head are getting offended by dad jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.