Greatest fight/ brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Great lesson for the MMA. They should have reigned in Mcgregors racist comments during the Mayweather fight and now for referring to Khabibs father as a terrorist.

Wallahi, some many racists are crying after their saviour was karbashed.

#Dagestan
#Streets gotta eat.

Not sure it’s racism since they are both white.

Toughest people

He talked about his religion, his dad and kept calling his coach terrorist. He got smashed and embarrassed. Even dropped standing up. Also conor refused to press charges for the brawl. Because he threw the first 2 punches. Overall khabib ate his lunch.

Mohammed Ali called Joe Frazier an Uncle Tom, ugly, low intelligence, illiterate. Joe Frazier was deeply hurt by his comments but he didn’t respond by jumping out of the ring and starting a carcass. He was reckless and played in to connors hands by pulling that stunt. I’m sorry but offering someone whiskey is not enough to start acting like a mad man.

Mohammed Ali called Joe Frazier an Uncle Tom, ugly, low intelligence, illiterate. Joe Frazier was deeply hurt by his comments but he didn’t respond by jumping out of the ring and starting a carcass. He was reckless and played in to connors hands by pulling that stunt. I’m sorry but offering someone whiskey is not enough to start acting like a mad man.
How was he reckless and played to his hands when he beat the sh1t out of him? He won the war.....these guys are prize fighters. He will get a zmall fine and keep the belt. If anything this means a rematch will happen and even more money for both. Thats how the ufc works

I am talking about the comments towards Mayweather. He also referred to Khabibs father as a terrorist.....We are not living in the MO Ali era. Fighters get fined and warned anytime they mock sensitive comments about race, peoples countries or women etc. There was a public uproar when Mayweather called Connor gay, but these Irish dude was allowed to say whatever he wanted.

This was stupid move by Khabib and it will cost him a bit of money, but sometimes a man sees red. Khabib is the new champ.

Alsp forgot to mention Connor called Khabib a smelly Dagestani rat. There are no comparisons with his comments and two black fighters bickering in the 70s.

mrlog

VIP
Alsp forgot to mention Connor called Khabib a smelly Dagestani rat. There are no comparisons with his comments and two black fighters bickering in the 70s.

Also that Dana dude seemed sad his golden boy got beat to a pulp.
Kulahaa jumping over the cage was stupid.
What about when Connor thrashed the bus in Brooklyn and nearly blinded the driver.

Muji

VIP
I am talking about the comments towards Mayweather. He also referred to Khabibs father as a terrorist.....We are not living in the MO Ali era. Fighters get fined and warned anytime they mock sensitive comments about race, peoples countries or women etc. There was a public uproar when Mayweather called Connor gay, but these Irish dude was allowed to say whatever he wanted.

This was stupid move by Khabib and it will cost him a bit of money, but sometimes a man sees red. Khabib is the new champ.

Connor should be fined for offering the special snowflake whiskey?

Connor should be fined for offering the special snowflake whiskey?
Conor didnt get fined throwing a dolly in a bus full of fighters smashing the window and injuring fighters. One got glass in his eye and the other got cuts. Also conor punched someone in khabibs team unprovoked after the fight

Muji

VIP
Conor didnt get fined throwing a dolly in a bus full of fighters smashing the window and injuring fighters. One got glass in his eye and the other got cuts. Also conor punched someone in khabibs team unprovoked after the fight

I have no idea what news outlet you are reading but it’s clearly something that is highly biased and appeals to your narrative of khabib being a saint.

Connor was on the ground when three men set up on him. They were arrested and let go as Connor did not want to press charges. However, the UFC are holding Khabibs money but have paid Connor as it was clear he did not throw a punch.

I’ve watched the press conferences and Khabib seems to be an extremely sensitive hot head who struggles to understand English. Someone from the press greeted him in Arabic (as a sign of respect) and then greeted Connor whilst congratulating him on his new whiskey. Khabeeb then shouts at the journalist for saying asalama alaikum and then talking about whiskey. As a boxer you shouldn’t be showing any weaknesses and as a result of being so sensitive about this topic Connor kept on mentioning whiskey. What’s next are people going to be banned from talking about pork around Muslims? The special snowflake should drop kickboxing and pick up ballet. You are going in a ring to punch someone in the head but before that you want to set up constraints so people can’t hurt your feelings? Pathetic.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/oct/07/nurmagomedov-brawl-ufc-mcgregor-fight-mma

Muji

VIP

Lol @ sometimes a man sees red. This sentence has been used to justify wife beating, rape and war. Khabib needs to be fined and sued for anyone who was injured as a result of his reckless behaviour. If you were in the crowd and suffered from the tumble that ensued I’m sure you would change your tune. Also calling a black man boy is not racist and I don’t think I’ve heard Mayweather complain once. Mayweather left his anger in the ring and shook his hand after. It’s called professionalism!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He’s white so of course he will get away with it. Let’s face Conor is done after this sorta like how Ronda rousey career was done when getting knocked out and also Anderson Silva when he lost to weidman

@Knowles

Not only did I watch the figjt. I follow MMA very closely. You really dont know conor, his antics against Aldo, Floyd or khabib. I watched every press conference, i watch their interviews and post on sherdog. I also used to train....havent in a while. So yeah this is my sport and I really doubt you know much of it.

Ps: white man saying to a black man dance for me boy is not racist lool

Muji

VIP
He should have at least been warned for referring to Khabib as a “smelly Dagestank rat”. Anyway, Connor has learnt his lesson.

Why didn’t he call Connor an Irish rat? No one would care. They’re both white so stop using the wasict card.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

Not only did I watch the figjt. I follow MMA very closely. You really dont know conor, his antics against Aldo, Floyd or khabib. I watched every press conference, i watch their interviews and post on sherdog. I also used to train....havent in a while. So yeah this is my sport and I really doubt you know much of it

Would you start a ruckus because someone who is trying to promote his whiskey offered you some?

Lol @ sometimes a man sees red. This sentence has been used to justify wife beating, rape and war. Khabib needs to be fined and sued for anyone who was injured as a result of his reckless behaviour. If you were in the crowd and suffered from the tumble that ensued I’m sure you would change your tune. Also calling a black man boy is not racist and I don’t think I’ve heard Mayweather complain once. Mayweather left his anger in the ring and shook his hand after. It’s called professionalism!
Connor made a number of racist remarks during the Mayweather fight and he made similar remarks to Mexican fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending