Greatest African countries of all time

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Tifinagh doesn't mean phoenician at all and I already posted the reasons why it does not derives from the phoenician script. Stop your comedy pls.

Yes you're an abeed for constantly sucking Middle easterners while treating berbers like subhumans.
There are different hypotheses on the origin. I don't hate Amazigh they are noble. I don't have anything in common with Berbers. I have more in common with Arabs alhamdullilah.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@CaliTedesse also the reason Tuaregs are looked down upon is due to the typical settled and nomad relationship. The Settled people see the Bedouin as backwards but also admire them for holding on to the lifestyle of their ancestors and preserving old customs

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse the Tuareg had a caste system, the black people are descendants of slaves the Ikelan/Bella. You can tell the Tuareg by their facial features,
Wow you're calling them slaves, shame on you. Most of Touareg are dark-skin whether slave descendant or not and from Sub Saharan Africa which makes them Black, thus these people you hate were used to revive Tifinagh. Say mashallah.

CaliTedesse

VIP
you have more common with berbers than with arabs somalis share a common ancestor with berbers
Dude that common ancestor was a nobody. We are closer in promixity to Arabs and have more in common with them, to choose Berbers over Arabs is stoopid. It's best for the region if we become closer to the Arabs.

you have more common with berbers than with arabs somalis share a common ancestor with berbers

Somalis are genetically closer to berbers than arabs :

somalis.PNG

Dude that common ancestor was a nobody. We are closer in promixity to Arabs and have more in common with them, to choose Berbers over Arabs is stoopid. It's best for the region if we become closer to the Arabs.
the only arab countries we are close to and share the same cultures is Yemen and oman