Greater Soomaaliya effects on Africa?

Just a Bigger shithole, we already had homogenous nation under Barre and destroyed it

Somalia should been role model for homogenous countries, but no one wants be like Somalia

This will not be welcomed or supported- Somalia unlike many other countries is not a neutral state. 36 million somalis with a landmass of over 1 million squaremeters in a very sensitive and strategic location is a threat to many agendas governing the world.. Somalia would fall in the same bracket as Turkey Pakistan Iran, we would be a ideologically independent country…unlike Indonesia Morocco Algeria Malaysia we are not a passive nation by nature therefore it’s inevitable that Somalia would politically and militarily be a significant opponent for many nations that have influence outside their own borders

it would play a major part geopolitical events as well as internationally…

It would immediately be one of the strongest advocates for Muslims across the continents

If greater Soomaaliya would happen today, how would African countries feel or react about a homogenous nation of 36 million ethnic Somalis
uniting that would inhabit the biggest landmass in africa. Would other African tribes across the continent follow suit and form their own ethnic nations like the Oromo.
Before we think that far my brother. Let us think about taking care of what we have. Somalia. Right now the government is fully committed to eliminate shabaab, and strengthen the institution as to not leave any gaps for shabaab. I believe if we solve the issues we facing right now, terrorism and climate change, we will be far ahead than almost all African countries. It only takes a little improvement for us to surpass every single sub saharan african country.

Secondly we should not rush in taking back our regions, we need to fully industrialize and improve everything that can be improved in our country. We must educate our people, educating our people will ensure that whoever is elected or selected will improve our country. The leader will have ethnic Somalis who are smart to make the right decision for us. So to conclude Somalia has to improve in everything from food insecurity to food security, from pastoralism to agriculturalism and ranching, from exporting raw resources to exporting highly sophisticated materials such as semiconductors. Semiconductors is the thing that the great powers in the world compete in, not even the United States can compete with countries such as Taiwan and South Korea. We need to make a value for ourselves in the global market, so the Gaalo cannot afford to sanction us in the case we go full napoleon in Africa. We need to be self reliant. We cant make the same horrible mistake as 1977. We can ensure the safety of our people outside the superficial borders by making our bordering countries rely on us, or two make a western country like USA sanction them and economically threaten them. The best warfare is the war won without fighting
sun-tzu-20586.jpg

Sun-Tzu-Supreme-Excellence.jpg

Best thing you can do is to educate yourself before discussing these matters. People may be enthusiastic and have good intentions but they may in reality hurt us. Take shabaab as an example, they think they doing a good deed and helping the Muslim ummah, but in reality doing the exact opposite.

@JaredAbdullahiKushner2000, I enjoyed your writing and I also agree with you in everything.. infact I go even beyond you by saying that it’s in our interest to continue being part of Kenya and Ethiopia.. because thanks to the Somalis in these countries the Islamic faith is being strengthened. I have seen this with my own eyes in Zambia Ethiopia Kenya where Somalis play a major role in the teachings of Islam

However! In regards to this thread……!
It was a hypothetical observation

Before we think that far my brother. Let us think about taking care of what we have. Somalia. Right now the government is fully committed to eliminate shabaab, and strengthen the institution as to not leave any gaps for shabaab. I believe if we solve the issues we facing right now, terrorism and climate change, we will be far ahead than almost all African countries. It only takes a little improvement for us to surpass every single sub saharan african country.

Secondly we should not rush in taking back our regions, we need to fully industrialize and improve everything that can be improved in our country. We must educate our people, educating our people will ensure that whoever is elected or selected will improve our country. The leader will have ethnic Somalis who are smart to make the right decision for us. So to conclude Somalia has to improve in everything from food insecurity to food security, from pastoralism to agriculturalism and ranching, from exporting raw resources to exporting highly sophisticated materials such as semiconductors. Semiconductors is the thing that the great powers in the world compete in, not even the United States can compete with countries such as Taiwan and South Korea. We need to make a value for ourselves in the global market, so the Gaalo cannot afford to sanction us in the case we go full napoleon in Africa. We need to be self reliant. We cant make the same horrible mistake as 1977. We can ensure the safety of our people outside the superficial borders by making our bordering countries rely on us, or two make a western country like USA sanction them and economically threaten them. The best warfare is the war won without fightingView attachment 242125
View attachment 242124
Best thing you can do is to educate yourself before discussing these matters. People may be enthusiastic and have good intentions but they may in reality hurt us. Take shabaab as an example, they think they doing a good deed and helping the Muslim ummah, but in reality doing the exact opposite.
Very thoughtful post!

Secondly we should not rush in taking back our regions, we need to fully industrialize and improve everything that can be improved in our country. We must educate our people, educating our people will ensure that whoever is elected or selected will improve our country. The leader will have ethnic Somalis who are smart to make the right decision for us. So to conclude Somalia has to improve in everything from food insecurity to food security, from pastoralism to agriculturalism and ranching, from exporting raw resources to exporting highly sophisticated materials such as semiconductors. Semiconductors is the thing that the great powers in the world compete in, not even the United States can compete with countries such as Taiwan and South Korea. We need to make a value for ourselves in the global market, so the Gaalo cannot afford to sanction us in the case we go full napoleon in Africa. We need to be self reliant. We cant make the same horrible mistake as 1977. We can ensure the safety of our people outside the superficial borders by making our bordering countries rely on us, or two make a western country like USA sanction them and economically threaten them. The best warfare is the war won without fightingView attachment 242125
View attachment 242124
Mashallah great post

@JaredAbdullahiKushner2000, I enjoyed your writing and I also agree with you in everything.. infact I go even beyond you by saying that it’s in our interest to continue being part of Kenya and Ethiopia.. because thanks to the Somalis in these countries the Islamic faith is being strengthened. I have seen this with my own eyes in Zambia Ethiopia Kenya where Somalis play a major role in the teachings of Islam

Well of course I want our people to be free always, even if Ethiopia was an Islamic country, but my point was to not he hasty and there may be other ways of freeing our people than a destructive war. Look at russia, they feeling the consequences of prolonged war. And as Sun Tzu stated no one benefits from a prolonged war. I want our people outpopulate all the ethnic groups in Africa

I recently came back from Somalia and I wish for the kids and the next 50 generations to taste peace and if given the chance to wage a successful war not to be hasty. As Sun Tzu stated the best strategy is the war won without fighting. Like economic warfare. United State with the chip act crippled China's tech industry in a single night. They will never recover from it and they will never be able to make high end tech. I am no expert, I am just a layman student who has much to learn.

Not just Africa.

Somali women's bravery brought the Hijab to the West. We don't feel the need to blend in or suck up like other Muslim ethnic groups.

@JaredAbdullahiKushner2000
very proud of our Somali sisters and mothers for giving Muslims in the west the strength to be themselves and not to pretend and for Somali men building mosques everywhere …

@JaredAbdullahiKushner2000

I agree with all your points, what’s your opinion on the question raised by the thread owner?
The gaalo wouldn't be happy about it, especially the gaalo ethnic groups close to us. There are bunch of gaalo ethnic groups euch as Oromo Christians, Amaharas, Tigrayans who want us to perish, so a 30 million united Somalis would be a nightmare for them

As long as the Somali retain the Bedouin mentality of their ancestors they will never build a united modern state but just thieving clan fiefdoms that fight each other over water and land.

If greater Soomaaliya would happen today, how would African countries feel or react about a homogenous nation of 36 million ethnic Somalis
uniting that would inhabit the biggest landmass in africa. Would other African tribes across the continent follow suit and form their own ethnic nations like the Oromo.
How will you defeat Ethiopia, Kenya and all Africa allied with them? Stop dreaming, my friend

Trending

Latest posts