Greater Somalia Was Possible

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Germany wins WWI thats all it takes folks. If the United States decided to stick to selling arms to the British and French and stayed out. Germany breaksthrough in the Spring Offensive in 1918 and the war is over. The Ottomans and Germany reward Mohammad Abduallah Hassan for continuing his dervish movement and wasting British resources in putting down the revolt and gift the Ogaden and the NFD of British Kenya to a new Somali state. Djibouti and Berbera are ceded to the German Empire for strategic reasons.
wgzyjcqgsid11.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
Imagine wishing nazis won the world war :susp:

I don’t know what they are teaching you young ones at school but throw the whole education system away.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

I don’t know what they are teaching you young ones at school but throw the whole education system away.
Why can I take you seriously anymore if you cant discern between WWI and WWII :faysalwtf:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

This was world war one not two. Hitler rose to power and then triggered world war 2 after world war 1.

Macalin M

Out here
No Italy joined the Entente against Germany in WWI despite having a defensive treaty with them they were going to get punished
Ah yes true. How could I forget about flip-flopping Italians. I’d be curious to see how the world would have looked if the Alliance won.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If you can’t see the ops fondness for nazis then I can’t help you.
Oh no I kind of noticed that already I was just correcting your mistake.

Some of the users have gone beyond weaboos and have become wehraboos. Clarification for those who don't know what it is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wehraboo&amp=true

history or alternate history fan who is firmly entrenched in the belief that Nazi Germany's Wehrmacht was the best military in history, without a single flaw. Effectively, a Wehraboo is any obsessive Wehrmacht fanboy/fangirl who doesn't like historical facts getting in the way of his militaristic fantasies. While not necessarily, many Wehraboos can become Nazi apologists. The cliché of German Techwank can be a common fetish for many Wehraboos.

Lookin' at you here @Lord of Warshiekh

Macalin M

Out here
Bit unfair how gender bashing and rape threads can stay but this kind of thread gets sent to the qashin section. This is interesting and I believe is shouldn’t be in the qashin section.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I didn’t specify which one since it’s obvious which one the nazis were involved in.

How can I take you seriously when you beg off a culture and ideology that thought you were inferior? Do you lack an identity that much that you are appropriating the culture of cadan nazis, who despised you?

This and any other nazi worshipping threads are going in the qashin section. And change your dp immediately. @admin
First off Im talking about the consequences of a German victory in WWI in 1918 for Africa which is a very positive result for Somalia. Second, the Nazi party didnt come into existence until the 1920's which was after the World War and the German Empire collapsing. There was no major ideological force behind the German Empire and racial supremacy wasn't its banner.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I have no interest in Fascist Germany and I don't understand what about the post bothered you here @Knowles its literally about the alternate scenario for Africa and Somalia in a Triple Alliance victory in WWI

Muji

VIP
First off Im talking about the consequences of a German victory in WWI in 1918 for Africa which is a very positive result for Somalia. Second, the Nazi party didnt come into existence until the 1920's which was after the World War and the German Empire collapsing. There was no major ideological force behind the German Empire and racial supremacy wasn't its banner.

Kaiser is a well known antisemite, who blamed Jews for losing the war and suggested they should be gassed to exterminated from german society. I’m not sure how his ideology differs to nazism or it’s central tenets. Not sure why you think it’s appropriate to have him as a dp or why you think this would be left on the homepage of this forum.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Kaiser is a well known antisemite, who blamed Jews for losing the war and suggested they should be gassed to exterminated from german society. I’m not sure how his ideology differs to nazism or it’s central tenets. Not sure why you think it’s appropriate to have him as a dp or why you think this would be left on the homepage of this forum.
It isnt related to my post and if you had a problem with my profile it would have been raised on day 1 when I joined SSPOT. He became slightly anti semitic after the war but he did not advocate genocide lol. This is a Jewish agency article about him

https://www.jta.org/1941/06/05/arch...-82-turned-anti-semitic-after-germanys-defeat

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Oh no I kind of noticed that already I was just correcting your mistake.

Some of the users have gone beyond weaboos and have become wehraboos. Clarification for those who don't know what it is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wehraboo&amp=true

history or alternate history fan who is firmly entrenched in the belief that Nazi Germany's Wehrmacht was the best military in history, without a single flaw. Effectively, a Wehraboo is any obsessive Wehrmacht fanboy/fangirl who doesn't like historical facts getting in the way of his militaristic fantasies. While not necessarily, many Wehraboos can become Nazi apologists. The cliché of German Techwank can be a common fetish for many Wehraboos.

Lookin' at you here @Lord of Warshiekh
1) I state facts with all my evidence at hand. You are here trying to slander me for no clear reason and somehow trying to challenge me as if you know anything about history YOURSELF.

2)When have I ever been an apologist for the Nazis and their actions? Idiots like you must know how to differentiate between Nazi and the Wehrmacht, I simply analyse and acknowledge the capabilities and prowess of the Wehrmacht.

Never in this site have I ever defended the Nazis. You must be a total idiot to have ever accused me of doing such a thing.

3)Come at me again you dumb twit.

Trending

Latest posts