Great Ethiopia ordered Coldoon freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace Menelik in Djibouti Great Ethiopian Hotel

place-menelik.jpg

s-l300.jpg

I have tasted injera, i do not like it. I have at xamar-style "canjeero" and it is horrible. Only Northern Somali Laxoox is the cure. You say you hate xabashi but you renamed somali food after theirs, rename it laxoox then we will consider

Lahooh is famous food in Asia, Yemen, Algeria, Morocco and Sudan we did not take from them. Our is smaller in size and more delicious.

Lahooh is famous food in Asia, Yemen, Algeria, Morocco and Sudan we did not take from them. Our is smaller in size and more delicious.

Laxoox is a pure northern Somali food. We gave it to our "brothers" in the south, the yemenis in the north and the yemeni jews took it to the state of Israel where it has become famous.

@Canuck The Northern lands were trade route for the great Ethiopian Injera and Lahoh
Accept Ethiopian dominion and prosperity will come to you and your children!!
Also great dishes included

I have tasted injera, i do not like it. I have eaten xamar-style "canjeero" and it is horrible. Only Northern Somali Laxoox is the cure. You say you hate xabashi but you renamed somali food after theirs, rename it laxoox then we will consider
Any type of Somali cuisine will do, including bariis iyo mos

Any type of Somali cuisine will do, including bariis iyo mos

We are not monkeys, it's also not muus not moos. We will lead Somaliweyn by ordering a strict northern culture and dialect to be mandatory to learn. Slowly but surely we will replace the ghetto dialects of xamar and elsewhere to restore our pure somali dhaqan

Walaal i will make you the Minister of Health in the Somali Empire. I will reward you with the prestigious honour OSE (Order of the Somali Empire) for your contributions in the medical field.
:siilaanyosmile:
Thank u brother. I will continue in my search for the cure.
We are not monkeys, it's also not muus not moos. We will lead Somaliweyn by ordering a strict northern culture and dialect to be mandatory to learn. Slowly but surely we will replace the ghetto dialects of xamar and elsewhere to restore our pure somali dhaqan
And there we have it. The complete and utter success of my cure, the man has gone from the highest standards of bootyclapping, to somali nationalism. @SOMALI GENERAL i was correct. May we continue the fight.

Thank u brother. I will continue in my search for the cure.

And there we have it. The complete and utter success of my cure, the man has gone from the highest standards of bootyclapping, to somali nationalism. @SOMALI GENERAL i was correct. May we continue the fight.

I noticed you're quite a recent poster, please check out some of my beautiful habesha bootyclapping threads:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-xabashi-king-who-killed-himself-for-no-reason.23330/
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...conquered-most-of-ethiopia.23332/#post-570038
:dabcasar:

Don't insult my people. Booty-clapping is not qabiil-specific. Also, most of these trolls are Sheegatos.:camby:

I didn't insult anybody, I just state some facts and if you take small look at FB, twitter you will see SL flag with Ethiopian flag. Even some members like zayed and hyena last year said that they rather joined Ethiopia than Somalia.

W.T.F is this thread? And why does it exist?? :drakewtf::susp:
Why are those raw-meat eating Ethiopia meddling in the affairs of SL???:drakewtf:
Why are there Ethiopian flags posted in this thread?:drakewtf:
Why are there Ethiopian women posted in this thread?:drakewtf:
Why are Xalimos being undermined? :drakewtf:

@fardowsa back up pls.
:dabcasar:

You're a joker. You want us to unite with other ethnicities & yet you're still a qabiilist that hates other Somalis...
:drakekidding:
For the record, only the Beja lands will be included in the Somali led Cushite Empire, the rest of Sudan is a shithole. When we conquer Bantu lands, every Cushite will be eating good.
:ahh::damedamn:
What?

f0sWvS.jpg

QkZrER.jpg

14502582216_a1696e52fb_b.jpg

Our capital city (Port Sudan) is more organized but also less developed.

ovEarhQ.png

0LwZROr.png

FFxkzjY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending