Great Ethiopia ordered Coldoon freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater Ethiopia will one day come true

etio-jpg.69641

n712032032_1461701_7542.jpg

Itoobiyaweyn ha noolato!

Giving freedom to coldoon! so honourable, our brothers ethiopia!

Land of progress and unity!
9686169E-9456-407E-8844-8EB192F26864_w650_r0_s.png

Because of issaq like you, any Somali prime minister will think 1000 times before he chooses any Isaaq to minister position. Keep ruining your reputation among Somalis as traitors. :manny:

Greater Somali Republic. All Cushites will be under Somali imperial rule.
:siilaanyolaugh: :banderas:
View attachment 19420
The amount of patients is overwhelming. We r clearly underfunded here at the anti xabashi medical centre. I call upon the Nationalist Union to take heed, this is a crippling epidemic amongst the Somali people. I fear what it will do to our Greater Somali Republic. :mjcry: I the self declared head of medical affairs, hereby put in my resignation, I have failed my mission to defend the Somali way of life and finding a cure to this newly encountered disease. :meleshame:

You will never be able to stop HOA union! We will add Sudan and the hala'ib and fully unite our peoples and will become the greatest nation on earth! VIVA SOUSSINIYA

On behalf of Beesha Isaaq I will behead this traitor for the good of Somaliweyn :fittytousand:
Because of issaq like you, any Somali prime minister will think 1000 times before he chooses any Isaaq to minister position. Keep ruining your reputation among Somalis as traitors. :manny:

I am above qabiil, i do not believe in fairy tales, i believe in the unity of the north east african peoples!

You will never be able to stop HOA union! We will add Sudan and the hala'ib and fully unite our peoples and will become the greatest nation on earth! VIVA SOUSSINIYA

I am above qabiil, i do not believe in fairy tales, i believe in the unity of the north east african peoples!

It wouldn't happen, there will not be any HOA country.

You're a joker. You want us to unite with other ethnicities & yet you're still a qabiilist that hates other Somalis...
:drakekidding:
For the record, only the Beja lands will be included in the Somali led Cushite Empire, the rest of Sudan is a shithole. When we conquer Bantu lands, every Cushite will be eating good.
:ahh::damedamn:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Greater Ethiopia will one day come true

etio-jpg.69641

n712032032_1461701_7542.jpg

Itoobiyaweyn ha noolato!

Giving freedom to coldoon! so honourable, our brothers ethiopia!

Land of progress and unity!
9686169E-9456-407E-8844-8EB192F26864_w650_r0_s.png
Waslad xun baad tahay. Orad aids-ababa ka niiki

Last edited:
Ethopia will rule the Horn of Africa wether you guys like it or not pack your bags I already am planning to marry a Habesha like my grandfather

THE UNITED STATES OF ETHIOPIA

THE BLESSED COUNTRY WHICH WE BELONG TOO!

I have made new head way in search for a cure. I believe a taste of raw meat and injera will be enough to disrupt the rhythm of your bootyclapping. In this moment of hesitation we force feed you canjeero and suqaar as well as Somali shaax. After all this we send you a xalimo that will inject u with a rush of pro xalimo sentiment. All of this will increase the nationalist spirit within you.

@SOMALI GENERAL @DuctTape @Human @TSP @Prince Abubu tell me what u think of my cure, given to u by the head of medical affairs PALADIN

Last edited:

What has Isaaq got to do with internet trolls? For all we know, they could be Dhulbahantes trying to besmirch our name.:kodaksmiley:

928746_1529167967336010_206463984_n.jpg

By the power of Menelik and Dawit and all my lords I thank you for giving us these beautiful women and saving us from living a live with ugly peasants females from the LOWLANDS

I have made new head way in search for a cure. I believe a taste of raw meat and injera will be enough to disrupt the rhythm of your bootyclapping. In this moment of hesitation we force feed you canjeero and suqaar as well as Somali shaax. After all this we send you a xalimo that will inject u with a rush of pro xalimo sentiment. All of this will increase the nationalist spirit within you.

@SOMALI GENERAL tell me what u think of my cure, given to u by the head of medical affairs PALADIN

I have tasted injera, i do not like it. I have eaten xamar-style "canjeero" and it is horrible. Only Northern Somali Laxoox is the cure. You say you hate xabashi but you renamed somali food after theirs, rename it laxoox then we will consider

@SOMALI GENERAL tell me what u think of my cure, given to u by the head of medical affairs PALADIN
Walaal i will make you the Minister of Health in the Somali Empire. I will reward you with the prestigious honour OSE (Order of the Somali Empire) for your contributions in the medical field.
:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending