Graphic! Eyewitness recounts Afar Militias beheading 100s of women and children in Garba Ciise, Somali region of Ethiopia

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajicun..
I really think Ethiopia will implode soon inshallah...
close to 400 civilians killed in one day ,men shot and women and children hacked with machete or beheaded with knives but u wont hear Twitter Farahs and Halimos raging about this. i am sure bunch of them are raising awareness for other peoples' problems. fukin idiots!
1627375616492.png

Last edited:
close to 400 civilians killed in one day ,men shot and women and children hacked with machete or beheaded with knives but u wont hear Twitter Farahs and Halimos raging about this. i am sure bunch of them are raising awareness for other peoples' problems. fukin idiots!View attachment 194982

Most somalis are hypocritical and not sincere, some of them can't stop talking about somalinimo but they don't really mean it, they are just using it as a tool to get their own interest across or to hold another somali back..

Do you think Aabo Formaggio who is the so called embodiment of Somalinimo and the head of state of Somalia would say something about this?

Som

VIP
Most somalis are hypocritical and not sincere, some of them can't stop talking about somalinimo but they don't really mean it, they are just using it as a tool to get their own interest across or to hold another somali back..

Do you think Aabo Formaggio who is the so called embodiment of Somalinimo and the head of state of Somalia would say something about this?
All somali politicians should speak up.
I want Djibouti, Somalia and Somaliland to speak with one voice on this terrible matter and condemn the anti somali violence

I gotta be honest, while I was listing to that interview, I was not shocked but I was livid and mad, my blood is boiling..
giphy.gif

Are you expecting something from Farmaajo
giphy.gif

This is not Afars but rather Cisse folks from around Dire Dawa and Aishaa , people forget most of the times that two major roads are connecting Djibouti to Ethiopia, one throught the Afar region via the Galafi border and another thought the Somali region via the Dewele border up to Dire Dawa.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
This is disgusting wallahi. Ciise don’t even need help from other somalis, if ciise themselves United they could topple the entire afar ethnic group

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
This is disgusting wallahi. Ciise don’t even need help from other somalis, if ciise themselves United they could topple the entire afar ethnic group
both Ethiopian and TDF are stirring this conflict. Not only the spineless Cagjar's failure to do something but more importantly the entire region lacks political direction.

It's inevitable to have opposing spectrums but
There is no coherent fundamental strategic objective in DDS. The so called elite class are lackeys or ducks!

Last edited:
This is why you have to unite being one leader but somalis are too busy being arrogant about their little tribes and end up getting massacred by langaab like afar :snoop:

I hope the both communities would find peace since they are brother and sisters inshallah it will be over
illaahi ha ka qoobijiyahow labada dad ee walaalaha

Trending