Graphic! Eyewitness recounts Afar Militias beheading 100s of women and children in Garba Ciise, Somali region of Ethiopia

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Most somalis are hypocritical and not sincere, some of them can't stop talking about somalinimo but they don't really mean it, they are just using it as a tool to get their own interest across or to hold another somali back..

Do you think Aabo Formaggio who is the so called embodiment of Somalinimo and the head of state of Somalia would say something about this?
:gucciwhat:

AUN to the dead ilahay hakala qaboojiyo musliminta

afars are not our brothers and sisters :nahgirl:
Maybe for you but Canfarta iyo Ciisa are as they live side by side and also intermarry a lot the nomadic warfare needs to stop we shouldn't encouarge to inflame the conflict but to call for calm and dialogue between the brotherly communities

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The anger I’m feeling is undescribable man, someone pleaseeee tell me there’s gonna be some sort of retaliation otherwise I have given up on Somalis completely wallahi. If I don’t see 10 canfar dead for every ciise that died then we are officially the cowards of Africa.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
The anger I’m feeling is undescribable man, someone pleaseeee tell me there’s gonna be some sort of retaliation otherwise I have given up on Somalis completely wallahi. If I don’t see 10 canfar dead for every ciise that died then we are officially the cowards of Africa.
The Somali region has sent its forces to fight in Tigray region instead of sending troops to protect Somalis from Afar murderous militia. Shame.

Ethiopia is looking to be the Mad Max of the world.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

AUN to the victims and may the culprits face justice Inshallah🙏🏾🙏🏾

People in this thread need to calm down, wishing war where innocents on both sides will face the most harm is not good. Think for a minute before typing, Allah can see you.

I agree

I remember when Cadde Muuse sent supplies to Djibouti when they fought eritrea. Somalinimo alone should enough but Bah Majeerteen have an additional duty to our maternal forebears, the Ciise.
puntland should organize fundraisers or hold demonstration for our Ciise brethern, stop importing qaat from ethiopia for once and boycott ethiopian produce

AUN to the victims and may the culprits face justice Inshallah🙏🏾🙏🏾

People in this thread need to calm down, wishing war where innocents on both sides will face the most harm is not good. Think for a minute before typing, Allah can see you.
They'll be no justice sxb, Omar Guelleh loves to placate Afar subhumans and I doubt Ethiopian's going to lift a finger. The relatives I have in Djibouti are best-bros with Afars and either don't know or don't care about what's happening.

Last edited: