Graphic‼️Morocco police massacre a bunch of Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What’s wrong with being dark skinned.

You seriously think a light skinned Somali or a dark skinned Somali matters to anyone, you’re still Somali, Muslim and bin adan.

Isku xishood @Al-Ma'mun

You seriously think a light skinned Somali or a dark skinned Somali matters to anyone, you’re still Somali, Muslim and bin adan.

Isku xishood @Al-Ma'mun
Nigga all I said is Dark Skins are more likely to be insecure.I didn't say anything about worth chill the f*ck out

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nigga all I said is Dark Skins are more likely to be insecure.I didn't say anything about worth chill the f*ck out

Dude everyone can see your inferiority complex about your black skin.

From your obsession with Arabic to your Arab wife to your jokes about dark skinned people.

Give it a rest and find god please.

Dude everyone can see your inferiority complex about your black skin.

From your obsession with Arabic to your Arab wife to your jokes about dark skinned people.

Give it a rest and find god please.
Everyone can see what? You don't even know my first name lmao let alone my personal belief systems.Give the online psycho-analysis a rest my guy

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
While it might be therapeutic to vent and unleash our vitriol against the North Africans, we really should be reserving that judgement on the death-deserving creatures we call our 'leaders'.

Africa truly needs a cleansing and we may only need four (4) successful Nations to move the continent forward -- and we don't even have one (1).
Not a single black nation on this earth can defend itself against foreigners, the diaspora needs to fund and sustain a revolt against these traitors and puppets.

Isku xishood @Al-Ma'mun
Nothing, but life as a light skinned Somali's pretty cushy;
  • Automatically Ayeeyo's favourite
  • All the family-friend Eedos gushing all over you "a'llah, ma wiilkaagi ba?"
  • Extra Eid money from the Adeers cus you look killer in a thobe
  • Random eedos wanting you to marry their daughters
Poor darkies can't catch a break in our household :hemad:

Last edited:
  • All the family-friend Eedos gush all over you "a'llah, ma wiilkaagi ba?"
:damn: :damn:

Grimmer

Reer guri
  • All the family-friend Eedos gush all over you "a'llah, ma wiilkaagi ba?"
I don’t know about this one, I hear a lot of Somalis say this but I guess that depends on your family. Neither me, my cousins, or siblings were ever treated differently from each other because of our skin. I live in a large household where skin varies from duxul to cad cad looking.

reer

VIP
I've been there before and I'm with a woman from there.You are not only dark skin but probably a kid as well.Giving off incel nationalist energy

the arabphobes are the ones who never spent time in an arab country. apart from yemen and emiratis omanis arabs have no strong opinion on somalis and we dont register on their radar. the average arab would see a somali and think "north sudanese".

• All the family-friend Eedos gushing all over you "a'llah, ma wiilkaagi ba?"
:damn: you have all the halimo lowering there gaze while smiling.

I don’t know about this one, I hear a lot of Somalis say this but I guess that depends on your family. Neither me, my cousins, or siblings were ever treated differently from each other because of our skin. I live in a large household where skin varies from duxul to cad cad looking.
The key's to be good looking and light skinned. Can't be some pasty skinned, Albino looking 3/10 freak if you want to make the habaryars and their daughters swoon sxb. They'll slide off their seats if you walk in with a post-gym pump, wearing a stringer vest :lolbron::lolbron:

Last edited:
Maariin&aquline is supreme, darkies or lighties are not macrobians

67Qm.gif

the arabphobes are the ones who never spent time in an arab country. apart from yemen and emiratis omanis arabs have no strong opinion on somalis and we dont register on their radar. the average arab would see a somali and think "north sudanese".
@Periplus and OP want us to be some rabid arabphobic people despite Arabs (Arabian Peninsula) being the closest people to us culturally outside the HOA.A Yemeni is far closer to me than some Igbo from Nigeria getting beat up by Berbers and Spaniards in Northern Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending