Governor of the Somali region in Horn of Africa Farmaajo to visit to Itoobiya(yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amxaarjo is expected in addis to meet prime minister abiy

he will also sit down with kenyatta in kampala later this month to sign over the disputed maritime territory

farmaajo's foreign policy

Farmaajo's administration signed over Somalia's fishing rights to China for 1 MILLION.

What did we do to deserve this N&N punishment Allah? :frdfvsb:

Tukraq

VIP
Worse administration ever if they buck to Kenya :kodaksmiley: I’d rather have deemo in office at this point than this clown:susp:

Tukraq

VIP
Farmaajo's administration signed over Somalia's fishing rights to China for 1 MILLION.

What did we do to deserve this N&N punishment Allah? :frdfvsb:
I can take a business loan out for a mere small loan of a million how do our long coast cost that much, like that’s Austin powers level comedy in the 90s:birdman:
Local edo grocery store owners even make millions here:liberaltears: a billion dollar fishing industry for a million dollars I wish they did an auction like they did with the oil I would have out bided that offer:trumpsmirk: 1 million is too cheap to even buy a house where I live:ivers:

I can take a business loan out for a mere small loan of a million how do our long coast cost that much, like that’s Austin powers level comedy in the 90s:birdman:
Local edo grocery store owners even make millions here:liberaltears: a billion dollar fishing industry for a million dollars I wish they did an auction like they did with the oil I would have out bided that offer:trumpsmirk: 1 million is too cheap to even buy a house where I live:ivers:

Maybe they sold it for much more but told the media that it was only 1 million. They may have pocketed the real amount.

Whatever the case, N&N is truly disastrous.

Tukraq

VIP
Maybe they sold it for much more but told the media that it was only 1 million. They may have pocketed the real amount.

Whatever the case, N&N is truly disastrous.
If they lose our waters to Kenya before it goes to international courts, then he deserves to be impeached,:farmajoyaab: Harvard professor gaas should replace him for the interim again like last time:gaasdrink: and clean up after this buffoon

Will Farmajo commit treason by steering the maritime dispute to IGAD away from the ICJ?
D04GAVRWwAAUKhD.jpeg.jpg

If they lose our waters to Kenya before it goes to international courts, then he deserves to be impeached,:farmajoyaab: Harvard professor gaas should replace him for the interim again like last time:gaasdrink: and clean up after this buffoon

Doubt Cheese would be stupid enough to allow that to happen. If he is, then we're going to see the first ever Somali president being lynched and his body being presented in KM4 in Xamar for all to see.

"clean up" :notsureif:

I know you mean help MJ self interest, that nigga Gaas don't care about no Xamar.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Doubt Cheese would be stupid enough to allow that to happen. If he is, then we're going to see the first ever Somali president being lynched and his body being presented in KM4 in Xamar for all to see.

"clean up" :notsureif:

I know you mean help MJ self interest, that nigga Gaas don't care about Xamar.
Reer Nabad iyo nolow would sacrifice themselves for cheesman they wouldn’t allow that, gaas did well after taking farmajos job as prime minister If given the seat in hamar obviously he would care about it:gaasdrink:

@wawenka

31 Chinese fishing vessels have free access to Somalia's waters for the bargain bin price of 1 MILLION.

BBC SOMALIA

Dowladda Soomaaliya ayaa markii ugu horeesay muddo 30 sano ah maanta magaalada Muqdisho ku saxiixday heshiis si daah furan loogu bixinayo shatiyo kalluumeysi oo la siinayo iskaashatooyin ka soo jeeda dalka Shiinaha.

Wasiirka kalluumeysiga iyo kheyraadka badda, Cabdillahi Bidhaan Warsame ayaa sheegay in shatigan la siiyay iskaashatada COFA ee dalka Shiinaha oo leh 31 maraakiib ah.

Shatiyadan oo gaaraya 31 ayaa lagu bixiyay lacag dhan hal milyan oo doolar-ka Mareykanka ah, waxaana heshiiskan saxiixay wasaaradda kalluumeysiga ee soomaaliya.

Somalia's fishing industry is worth billions, not 1 million.
N&N has made the worst deal in history OR they stole a lot of money.
How can any sane Somali support them after such a humiliation?

Are you blinded by clannism or do you think it's a good deal? o_O

Farmaajo and Khayre's N&N team sold access to Somalia's fish for 1 MILLION.
Is that not treacherous?

Either your dumb or just a blatant liar

"Somalia granted fishing licenses to 31 Chinese vessels to exploit tuna and tuna-like species off its coast"

"Starting this month, ships will be allowed to operate for a one-year period in Somali waters"

Does that sound like selling ACCESS to the sea as you put it?

Judging by ur rhetoric you sound aggrieved by N&N, I guess you should join the queue lol

Either your dumb or just a blatant liar

"Somalia granted fishing licenses to 31 Chinese vessels to exploit tuna and tuna-like species off its coast"

"Starting this month, ships will be allowed to operate for a one-year period in Somali waters"

Does that sound like selling ACCESS to the sea as you put it?

Judging by ur rhetoric you sound aggrieved by N&N, I guess you should join the queue lol

Are you able to respond without insults? How old are you?

A fishing license is the same as having access to the sea, do you even realise this? Hmmm??
What do YOU think a fishing license actually is?

Like you wrote yourself, 31 Chinese vessels have access to Somalia's sea for the small price of 1 Million.

How would they extract fish if they don't have access to Somalia's sea? Did YOU read what YOU wrote?

Explain how that is acceptable or a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending