Governor of the Somali region in Horn of Africa Farmaajo to visit to Itoobiya(yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 year access to Somalia's sea for 1 Million.

They will probably empty the ocean and dump toxic waste.

Bravo N&N, what an amazing achievement.

:O27GWRK::qri8gs7:

Is there a difference between a fishing license and entering Somalia's sea.

N&N fanboys are trying to change the definition of phrases now. :mugshotman:

What's next?

"N&N gave tourism visas to chinese fishing vessels, they are posing with the fish"
"Farmaajo did not attack Galmudug, he is liberating the area"
"N&N didn't install a puppet leader of Koonfur Galbeed, he supported democracy".

SPINNN THE NEWS, SPINNNN.

giphy.gif

Are you able to respond without insults? How old are you?

A fishing license is the same as having access to the sea, do you even realise this? Hmmm??
What do YOU think a fishing license actually is?

Like you wrote yourself, 31 Chinese vessels have access to Somalia's sea for the small price of 1 Million.

How would they extract fish if they don't have access to Somalia's sea? Did YOU read what YOU wrote?

Explain how that is acceptable or a good deal.

Is must be hard for you to read specifics

They have licence to fish 4 tuna ONLY in specified waters beyond 24 nautical miles of the coast for a period of 12 months

Now unless you have been living in a cave for the past 30 years you would know that foreigners fished for free for all the fish in our ocean.

Now take ur calaacal elsewhere for you have nothing to contribute barring ur crocodile tears

Is must be hard for you to read specifics

They have licence to fish 4 tuna ONLY in specified waters beyond 24 nautical miles of the coast for a period of 12 months

Now unless you have been living in a cave for the past 30 years you would know that foreigners fished for free for all the fish in our ocean.

Now take ur calaacal elsewhere for you have nothing to contribute barring ur crocodile tears

Firstly, Somalia's tuna is not worth 1 million a year.
Secondly, you are uncouth and I don't waste my time with people like you.
Do not address me again.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
What the hell???? :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Chinese are just catching us few tuna and dolling out severely needed hard currency for the sisterly country of Somalia while protecting the ocean habitat ecosystem
240-1.JPG

Not emptying the ocean:):noneck:

I stand with #N&N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts