Governor of Hargeisa says the UAE military base in Berbera is cancelled

It was all fantasy, only the government of somalia can grant a foreign country to construct a military base inside somalia.

Anyone who believed in this nonsense is a simpleton.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good to see Arabs in retreat, Saudis also had their oil production halved today by a drone attack from Yemen;

Add to this UAE's economy is currently in collapse :trumpsmirk:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Good to see Arabs in retreat, Saudis also had their oil production halved today by a drone attack from Yemen;

Add to this UAE's economy is currently in collapse :trumpsmirk:
the sooner gulf arabs/israel falls the sooner muslim world will progress.
i can't wait for the day when turkey/iran will become the rightful leader of the islamic world.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
oh nono.png
not again.png
NO NO NO NOT AGAIN!!!11
FIRST ETHIOPIA
THEN DJIBOUTI
AND NOW UAE
WHY WON'T ANYONE REGCONIZE US
WE HAVE BEACE BROSPERITY BROGRESS YET IM WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING TO GET WAIT
WHY DOES THE WORLD STILL CARE ABOUT F@Q@SH IN FAILED ANISOM COLONY BOMBIDSHU THEY SHOULD ONLY CARE ABOUT THE GREATNESS THAT IS SOMALILAND

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we do not need military bases, what we need are complete roads, modern hospitals with latest technology and medication, schools, green houses, farms with drip irrigation and so, these things are the blueprint to progress and I am sure our brothers in Somaliland realized that. Allow dhowr SL :)

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
There was a rumour about when Bihi took over and he wanted to see the contract signed with UAE & DPW from siilanyos old cabinet who all claimed it's lost or another minister has it.

Which is partly the reason why he went to UAE 3 times to find out what has been agreed.

I've a theory that Musa Bihi wants to do great things but Kulmiye and those around control him

Good Win for Somaliland maybe they can put this back into operation and finish off the dockyard themselves and have a huge SL Naval Base and also get Burco Airport upgraded

There was a rumour about when Bihi took over and he wanted to see the contract signed with UAE & DPW from siilanyos old cabinet who all claimed it's lost or another minister has it.

Which is partly the reason why he went to UAE 3 times to find out what has been agreed.

I've a theory that Musa Bihi wants to do great things but Kulmiye and those around control him

Good Win for Somaliland maybe they can put this back into operation and finish off the dockyard themselves and have a huge SL Naval Base and also get Burco Airport upgraded

Berbera and Burco don’t need airport. With highway between Hargeisa-Berbera and Hargeisa-Burco it will take two hours to drive. And the road is also needed to transport goods.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Berbera and Burco don’t need airport. With highway between Hargeisa-Berbera and Hargeisa-Burco it will take two hours to drive. And the road is also needed to transport goods.

But if you look at the ministers in charge of that they're all incompetent and lack the knowledge / experience to carry out their job

But if you look at the ministers in charge of that they're all incompetent and lack the knowledge / experience to carry out their job

I don't believe they are all incompetent. The government is influenced/controlled by the big business people(money) in Somaliland and on top of it, different tribes come into play. So it is not easy to make huge changes even for those who want. Changes must come in small steps, so everyone can adjust and accept it.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
the sooner gulf arabs/israel falls the sooner muslim world will progress.
i can't wait for the day when turkey/iran will become the rightful leader of the islamic world.
Iran are Shiite cunts the only thing a Shiite hates more than a kafir is a Sunni don't believe their we are one Ummah crap they are snakes and this is coming from an enemy of Wahhabis

I think this is a W for Somaliland. The military base was a risky not the mention it was morally wrong to use Sland as a launching pad to bomb Yemen.

Trending

Latest posts